• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Serperior is Superior

DatSonicAce

Latios Superfan
I agree about the energy, will probably take out one talonflame for it. I disagree about the talonflame thought, it's working well for me
Take out all of them. They are really just Ultra Ball fodder and not worth putting in your deck. 1 Talonflame to get 2 cards. Leaves 2 wasted spaces in the deck IF you start with it. If not, that would make it 3. Greninja is good with Talonflame because it's slow and inconsistent. The only thing inconsistent about Serperior is coin flips, really.

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
Take out all of them. They are really just Ultra Ball fodder and not worth putting in your deck. 1 Talonflame to get 2 cards. Leaves 2 wasted spaces in the deck IF you start with it. If not, that would make it 3. Greninja is good with Talonflame because it's slow and inconsistent. The only thing inconsistent about Serperior is coin flips, really.

I understand. I'm still gonna try the talonflame for a little while, but I will keep this in mind

DatSonicAce

Latios Superfan
I understand. I'm still gonna try the talonflame for a little while, but I will keep this in mind
Look, not trying to be rude, but I really just would give up on Talonflame. You aren't even running 4, and with that many basics already, your odds of starting with it are terrible. Besides, you're running Shaymin. Let me put it this way-does Greninja play Shaymin? no. Some play Octillery, but that's about it. Greninja has neither the time, nor the bench space for Shaymin. That's why it plays Talonflame. Greninja could care less about the wasted space, because Talonflame did its job. Serperior and Greninja are 2 different decks, needing 2 different kinds of support.

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
Look, not trying to be rude, but I really just would give up on Talonflame. You aren't even running 4, and with that many basics already, your odds of starting with it are terrible. Besides, you're running Shaymin. Let me put it this way-does Greninja play Shaymin? no. Some play Octillery, but that's about it. Greninja has neither the time, nor the bench space for Shaymin. That's why it plays Talonflame. Greninja could care less about the wasted space, because Talonflame did its job. Serperior and Greninja are 2 different decks, needing 2 different kinds of support.

I took it out earlier, and I agree with you. Thanks a lot for the help! I added one grass energy, one escape rope, and one Eco arm

Poke'Pete

Pikachu! Use Swag!
Honestly I think Garvantula is a really good idea. I also agree with DatSonicAce about the Talonflame. However, I don't necessarily agree with all of the talk of SSU and AZ. It is really nice to flip heads, but with maxed out Bursting Balloon, its almost wasted. Almost no opponent will attack you with when you are equipped with a Bursting Balloon. I just wouldn't run Devolution or Talonflame, max out Bursting Balloon, and run about 3 Revitalizer, because in the Fire matchup, you will get knocked out a lot of times. That's just my opinion, so good luck with your own variant.