• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Mega rayquaza 2017 format with karen

Ultra4ever

Aspiring Trainer
Hi everyone this is my first time posting a decklist and its a 2017 format mega rayquaza with karen from the keldeo vs rayquaza decks and interchangeable glaceon/jolteon line.

Pokemon
2x rayquaza ex (colourless)
2x rayquaza ex (dragon)
3x mega rayquaza ex
4x shaymin ex
2x hoopa ex
1x glaceon ex
1x manaphy ex

Supporters
3x professor sycamore
2x N
1x lysandre
1x skyla
1x pokemon ranger
1x hex maniac
1x karen

Items
4x ultra ball
4x vs seeker
4x puzzle of time
3x mega turbo
1x super rod
1x special charge
3x rayquaza spirit link
2x float stone

Stadiums
4x sky field

Energies
4x double colourless energy
5x water energy

You could remove the manaphy, glaceon and the 5 water energy for 2 jolteon ex and 5 lighting energy. If theres any changes you would do let me know. Thank you for your time to look at my decklist

The only couple of things I see are the manaphy ex, you dont need more easy bench snipes. As well as the fact that mega ray only has a one energy retreat makes the ability kinda pointless. I also dont see why youd run the dragon version of mega ray if youre not running DDE, like with your current energy setup its easier to just run the colorless one. Id also say maybe run alteria from ROS to remove weakness from your mega ray

TLDR: Use Jolteon instead of glaceon manaphy

+2 Ray colorless

-2 Ray dragon

Back