Finished Mafia XXXVI: Werewolves of the Interspectaculars ~ Game Over! Congratulations, Interspectaculars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VinculumStellarum

Hello Tomorrow, going well? Any luck?
Night 7

The afternoon sun shone brightly upon the Academy, but unlike the sky outside the glassy building, the vibe inside was as if a terrible thunderstorm had rolled in and struck the Academy multiple times. However, determined to take a chance and do the killing himself, a mysterious person dashed through the halls in search of one person: Ice Espeon. Confident he’d found his target after tracking the exact device location, he busted in and found a moustached man sitting at a desktop computer, wearing goggles and a strange red suit.

“Freeze right there! You’re violating our safety and I’m here to stop you once and for all!”

“B-But what did I do?!” the man shouted.

“I don’t care! I’m going to go out of my way to stop you, and I don’t care who you are!” A whirring sound was heard from the person, and the last thing Ice Espeon saw was a bright blast of energy, strong enough to destroy his insides and throw him into the wall, leaving a deep indent in it shaped like the man’s final pose. The shooter blew the smoke from his gun and ran off, his location unknown.

Ice Espeon was killed! He was:
You are Dr. Ivo Robotnik, known as Dr. Eggman to most, and you are the former leader of the Dark Egg Legion aligned with The Darks. You have taken possession of the fabled Quartam Sceptre of Quartasian fame to hypnotize Mr. Watch once again to hopefully restore your reign and eventually set the plan to destroy Nintendopolis in motion.

Active Ability: Lock-On Missiles
Since you lead an entire evil empire, you have access to a bunch of old machines you’ve used in your attempts to thwart Sonic the Hedgehog. One of these includes lock-on missiles that follow a target until they inevitably run out of energy. Once per night, you may PM the hosts a player name. You will shoot a lock-on missile at them, and because of the rage you induce with your many contraptions, that player will not be able to focus on anyone but you, and all abilities they use that night will be redirected to you.

Passive Ability: Base-Hopper
You’ve had to rebuild your base constantly due to that Arceusdamn Sonic always destroying them, but you’ve managed to retain some of your older bases and use them as secret hideouts every now and then. Because of this, there is a 30% chance that any actions targeting you other than those of the person you use Lock-On Missiles on for that night will fail.

Passive Ability: Ransom Note (Locked)

You will have a QuickTopic with your fellow Darks, which is here: (Snipped yet again. How many people with QTs have died over the past cycles?)

Win Condition: Outnumber the Interspectaculars at the start of any phase.

Day 7 Final Vote Count:

PMJ: 2 (Ice Espeon, Ice Espeon, Ice Espeon)
Scattered mind: 0 (Ice Espeon)
Jabberwock: 1 (Ice Espeon, GM Draclord)
GM Draclord: 0 (Ice Espeon)
TheAnticipationEevee: 1 (Ice Espeon, Jabberwock)
Ice Espeon: Majority (scattered mind)

Night 7 will end on 8/31/2016 at noon PST. If you have any night actions, you may use them.

Last edited:

VinculumStellarum

Day 8

A mysterious figure roamed the halls as always, scouting the halls for a certain robot and its white-bearded creator. As the robot’s steps could be heard in the hall, quiet yet fast, the being caught it in its steps and held it in a headlock, a knife drawn to their wired neck. The robot struggled as its synthesized speech chip started to malfunction.

“L-Leave me al-lone!” it shouted through its glitched voice.

“Like you even have enough power.” The figure moved the knife, digging it into the arm and slicing it off. A mess of wires sprawled out from the wound, and oil ran through faster than the robot had screamed in bloodcurling agony.

“I ne-ver asked f-for thi-is!!” it glitched one final time before it felt wires in its neck snapping. The android fell to the ground and its eyes faded to black, the LED lights in its eyes burning out slowly as to represent a slow, painful death. Its creator, who was working on a new dissection diagram for the Biology 8 class, dashed out after hearing the commotion and gasped in horror upon seeing the robot’s lifeless body. He, too, soon felt the agony of a knife slicing through his back, his face going a ghost white. His mouth opened with many questions, desperate ones at that.

“What have you done to Mega Man?! What are you trying to do to me?! Who am I going to call in as a sub for the class?!” he cried.

“I can’t answer, but one thing’s for sure: one could say you have a… scattered mind.”

Scattered Mind has been killed! He was:
You are Dr. Thomas Light, the Interspectaculars Science teacher, and you are aligned with The Interspectaculars. Suspecting that Dr. Wily is up to no good again with this turf war, you’ve rebooted your precious robots Mega Man and Rush to fight back the ones at fault for this.

Passive Ability: Rush Analysis
On Night 0, you will receive a list of 4 names from Mega Man’s robot dog, Rush, who was sent out to scan the area. One or more names on this list are safeclaims.

Active Ability: Mega Buster (Locked)

Win Condition: Kill all who pose a threat to the Interspectaculars.

The sun rose once again, the fellow student body stumbling upon the bodies and wondering just how a robot could have bled to death. The voice on the PA crackled to life, but it would be the last day this happened.

“No matter what, today… our war ends. Lynch the wrong person, and the Darks win. Kill the Dark, however… and the Interspectaculars win. Choose wisely.”

The combatants rushed off to their hiding spots, knowing today was life or death. Everything they’d fought for this entire war rested upon this one singular day.

TODAY IS MYLO. IF ANY PLAYER NOT ALIGNED WITH THE DARKS IS KILLED, THE GAME WILL END IN FAVOUR OF THE DARKS.

Majority is three to lynch. Day 8 ends on 9/4/2016 at noon PST. TheAnticipationEevee has been silenced and cannot post today.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
##VOTE: TheAnticipationEevee

Drac cannot be scum as his role unlocks when Eggman kidnaps him. If they were on the same team then Drac would have unlocked it immediately as opposed to three nights later.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I was targeted for the night kill so I cannot be scum.

I was targeted by Jabberwock's role and the flavor given to me by Jesi matches the one in his claim. He's not scum either.

TAE has to be it by process of elimination.

@GM DracLord @Jabberwock Your thoughts?

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
I'm not totally sure Drac's clear. I can't find his claim, but the thing about unlocking when Eggman kidnaps him feels both super WIFOMy and a prime safeclaim. Looking back at a few older quotes, too, I found this:
That's a good point, @Jabberwock. At the moment, PMJ seems like the person who can do us the most damage though, with TAE silenced. As we haven't seen a silenced player vote so far I'm guessing that they can't, so can't affect the lynch today. If we can get PMJ (if they really are scumbuddies) then that would be the bigger blow.
This is in response to me suggesting that PMJ and TAE were the last two scum. It bugged me for a while, there being something off about this post in IE's readiness to agree with me. It looks kinda like he's trying to jump on the opportunity to get two townies lynched and not just one. For this reason, I believe TAE is town.
My suspicion is on IE n Jabber because how IE is still suspicious. PMJ and Jabber hammer yesterday.. Other might argue scum unlikely to hammer another scum because it would be too obvious. Imo beacuse its to obvious it is a good move to be made by scum ##Vote Jabberwock
This post also seems a bit off to me. Drac voted me for pretty WIFOMy reasons while only giving the actual threat of IE an honorable mention.

Of course, I could be totally wrong about this. Maybe PMJ's the last scum, and has been plotting and scheming the whole game, killing off all the other members of his scumteam until he was the only one left and would then in all likelihood win because no one would suspect him. If he is, we're all fools, but 10/10 play by PMJ. :p

But I'll take the risk that PMJ is telling the truth. ##TROUTSLAP: GM DRACLORD.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Jabber you do have a valid worry about PMJ but I find it very unlikely for a lover role to be half scum atm,

Regardless I rather hear what TAE got to say.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
This is in response to me suggesting that PMJ and TAE were the last two scum. It bugged me for a while, there being something off about this post in IE's readiness to agree with me. It looks kinda like he's trying to jump on the opportunity to get two townies lynched and not just one. For this reason, I believe TAE is town.

First of all, IE flipped scum. You should not be putting stock in anything he says. The whole point of him saying that is to get you to do what you just did - doubt. Secondly, the reason he agreed with you is because he was trying to push my lynch and he needed you to get on board with what he was saying.

This post also seems a bit off to me. Drac voted me for pretty WIFOMy reasons while only giving the actual threat of IE an honorable mention.

Drac has said some questionable things but I don't think he's scum. His posts feel like that he's going off on his own and not being guided by a game full of scum chat quotes.

Camoclone also stole his Hacked Mobile Phone ability, which proves Drac is telling the truth about his role.

But I'll take the risk that PMJ is telling the truth.

>believe me
>don't vote for the person I think is scum

ok then :p

Regardless I rather hear what TAE got to say.

TAE can't post because I silenced him.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
TAE can't post because I silenced him.
I though that was yesterday only,

Arewe pretty confident TAE is the lastscum, as him being silence cant help us determine that whatsoever

I belive if anyone else voted for TAE he would be lynch hence,I wouldnt be voting yet

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I though that was yesterday only,

Arewe pretty confident TAE is the lastscum, as him being silence cant help us determine that whatsoever

I belive if anyone else voted for TAE he would be lynch hence,I wouldnt be voting yet

I silenced him again because I had to pick someone and I have no reason to let scum try and weasel their way out of it.

There are four of us left and it's three to lynch so we all have to vote for TAE or he's not getting lynched.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Ithink we got a bit of time right

Based on the flavour what I understand that out of 4 of us one is scum, if we lynch the scum town win but if we lynch town scum will win

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Yeah. That's what Jesi said in her update.

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
Jabber go to post #680, page 34-ish
Ahh, thanks.
Camoclone also stole his Hacked Mobile Phone ability, which proves Drac is telling the truth about his role.
Forgot about that. Okay then.

##UNVOTE

I'm trying to think now if No Lynch would serve us well here. The scum NK someone and we're at 2 town : 1 scum, and 2 to lynch. Provided PMJ doesn't silence TAE yet again, of course. Does No Lynch work here, or am I way off with this?

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
“No matter what, today… our war ends. Lynch the wrong person, and the Darks win. Kill the Dark, however… and the Interspectaculars win. Choose wisely.”
This says if we lynch the wrong person, the scum win, and if we lynch the right person, the town wins. If we go for No Lynch, though, the game should progress an extra day, since no one was killed, right? @PikaMasterJesi @thegrovylekid @Celever can you confirm or deny this?

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I don't think prolonging the game isn't gonna do any good, but I'll only be okay with it if we can actually can vote NL. I don't feel like having the NL be decided by a tie and then having someone wuss out at the last second and hammer anyone who isn't TAE.

I'm not sure why you guys are still doubting me though.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I'll happily lynch TAE with my singular vote if you guys won't say anything.

VinculumStellarum

This says if we lynch the wrong person, the scum win, and if we lynch the right person, the town wins. If we go for No Lynch, though, the game should progress an extra day, since no one was killed, right? @PikaMasterJesi @thegrovylekid @Celever can you confirm or deny this?
I actually misinterpreted this at first. If there is no lynch, the game will continue and become MYLO the next day.

Vote Count (as of post #739)

TheAnticipationEevee: 1 (PMJ)
GM Draclord: 0 (Jabberwock)

Majority is three to lynch. Day 8 ends on September 4th at noon PST.

Status
Not open for further replies.