• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Post Rotation Rainbow Road deck

Sure. :)

I started with the list from this video made by YellowSwellow and made changes from there based on issues I saw, play testing, and cross checking with my brother's list for ideas.

Thanks! You might have just inspired me to play this over Quad Zoroark. :) This deck seems to cost nothing, and there are few cards I don't have, and some I just need more of. Definitely something fun to tide me over until Venusaur Spirit Link comes out.

Thanks! You might have just inspired me to play this over Quad Zoroark. :) This deck seems to cost nothing, and there are few cards I don't have, and some I just need more of. Definitely something fun to tide me over until Venusaur Spirit Link comes out.
I'm just glad I got to talk about the power of this deck. This is more than just a fun deck. I believe this will be a top tier ultra competitive deck as it really doesn't have any natural weaknesses. It needs to be teched against specifically and even then the deck could just steamroll you.

This deck was legal for worlds and I'm honestly surprised it didn't have a showing. Galvantula so good against night march and Greninja and Xerneas could dominate Mega Audino.

Have fun!

Last edited:
I'm just glad I got to talk about the power of this deck. This is more than just a fun deck. I believe this will be a top tier ultra competitive deck as it really doesn't have any natural weaknesses. It needs to be teched against specifically and even then the deck could just steamroll you.

This deck was legal for worlds and I'm honestly surprised it didn't have a showing. Galvantula so good against night march and Greninja and Xerneas could dominate Mega Audino.

Have fun!
I certainly will, but I now see an obvious difficult matchup-Mega Scizor. They hit for weakness and play hammers, potentially crippling setup. However, all decks unfortunately have a counter, whether seen or unseen.

There's no ultimate deck, without any weakness nor bad matchup.
This one is pretty strong, and deserves some interest. We won't see it everywhere like Night March or Trevenant, and that's really great !

With a nice list, this deck has some potential for sure :)

Love this deck...will be my newest project...

Just a thought...how do people feel about Zoroark and Circle Circuit Raichu as alternate attackers that also fit into how you're naturally playing the game??

4 Xerneas
2-2 Bisharp
2-2 Galvantula
2 Shaymin EX
1 Volcanion EX

4 Prof. Sycamore
2 N
1 Pokemon Ranger
1 Lysandre
1 Teammates

2 Parallel City
1 Silent Lab

3 Max Elixir
3 Ultra Ball
3 VS Seeker
3 Trainers' Mail
3 Fighting Fury Belt
3 Float Stone
2 Switch

4 DCE
7 Fairy Energy

This is my list right now. Not needing skyfield is nice, but I'm not sure if the stadiums I run it its place are good.
With a Bisharp, Galvantula, Volcanion, Xerneas, and Shaymin on the bench, this deck hits for 250 or 260 with fighting fury belt.
I do actually find myself hitting that number a lot, because the deck seems to be pretty consistent.

I find that I do fine with just Xerneas as an attacker and no raichu/zoroark.

Is there anything I should change list wise?

Hey guys, any opinions on teching 1-1 or 2-1 zorua-zoroark ? I figured it was a nice tech for avoiding lysandre stalls

Hey guys, what do you think about adding Special Charge to the list? Since we're already running 4 DCE, it could be useful.

And do you think that Yveltal BKT or Druddiggon SS could be useful as the 1 basic pokemon in the skeleton posted in page 1?

Hey guys, what do you think about adding Special Charge to the list? Since we're already running 4 DCE, it could be useful.

And do you think that Yveltal BKT or Druddiggon SS could be useful as the 1 basic pokemon in the skeleton posted in page 1?
Yveltal would require Rainbow Energy, assuming you want to attack with it. I'm also skeptical about Druddigon. It only hits for 90 with FFB attached. That means you need to 2-shot everything. IMO this is a waste of a DCE as this deck either wants to troll with Galvantula, or OHKO everything in its path.

Update.

So i tested Max elixir now. And it is fantastic! Its perfect to help vs the Mewtwo EX matchup. Great suggestion and choice OP.

Back