Finished Mafia XXXVI: Werewolves of the Interspectaculars ~ Game Over! Congratulations, Interspectaculars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 6

A mysterious person lurked through the halls, cloaked by the shadows, sneaking into the Darks Chemistry classroom and finding a young man at the table marking assignments. He quietly approached as the man noticed him, who thought he was someone else.

“Oh, hey, James. What do you need? I marked all the assignments and finished the TOC documents… uhh, James? You’re not saying anything.”

“That’s because I’m not saying anything,” said the person. “And James is dead. Forward that question when you see him next.”

“Wait, am I getting promoted? Am I in trouble? Am I working a different classroom? Am I fired? Am I––what’s with the chainsaw? Why do you have a chainsaw?! Am I getting transferred to the woodworking class?”

“Close… You’ll be doing that over your dead body,” laughed the voice. The man’s voice went shaky and raised with horror. His silver hair started to shine in the moonlight, bouncing lightly as he tried to back up in his seat but failed, trapping himself at his desk inadvertently.

“Wait, I’m dying? Why am I dying?! WHY ARE YOU KILLING ME?! WHY ME SPECIFICALLY?!”

“I suppose you’re no longer the Keeper of Night like you say you are… Goodbye.”

Keeper of Night was killed! He was:
You are Jeremy Baker, a longtime friend of the Cloviet family before most of them died, and an Academy alumni who is aligned with The Interspectaculars. You’re a student teacher looking to teach Chemistry 11, and you frankly have no idea what’s going on, but you’re playing along with it anyways to make sure you can just get out and have a coffee when it’s all over.

Active Ability: Tag-Along Learner
As you are a student teacher, you tag along with the ones teaching you in order to get the best education you can. Three times during the game during the Night phase (including Night 0), you may PM me the name of a player. You will tag along with this player and gain a QuickTopic with them.

Passive Ability: Lesson In Progress
As you are still learning your way around the school and its students, you aren’t exactly the most popular on the staffing team. People often disregard things you say, and you know they’re going to do the same here. At the beginning of the game, your vote will have a vote weight of 0. However, with each QuickTopic you gain, your vote weight will go up by one, to a maximum of 3. If any of your QuickTopic partners die, your vote weight will be reduced by 1, to a minimum of 0.

Win Condition: Kill all who pose a threat to the Interspectaculars.

The last thing Keeper of Night saw was the chainsaw up to his chest, slowly starting to protrude through him. He fell face-first on his desk and cried loudly in hopes someone would come to help in the bloody mess, but to no avail. As the sun rose, many had discovered the body and heard the speakers crackle on, the voice back with its same confidence from the days before.
“The day has started. You’ve seen our dead friend, no? Get yourself onto the thread and begin whatever you want to do on it.”

Majority is five to lynch. Day 6 ends on 8/30/2016 at noon PST. TheAnticipationEevee has been silenced and cannot post today.

Last edited:
##VOTE: TheAnticipationEevee

A three-shot seer in a game with only sixteen players? Yeah right. This is a classic safe claim. Three-shot makes it sound more legit, and scum are always seers because they already have everyone's alignment. It's technically provable since they could say that X, Y, and Z are town, and of course it's provable because then the safe claim wouldn't be safe. Could TAE be the redirector? Only one way to find out. Votes please.

I will gladly lynch everyone as the only vote. A vote of 1 is still a majority when no one else votes.

scattered mind didn't even post yesterday. According to Jesi, he can't get modkilled because the day ended early.

Why are you voting for Muffin?

Could be but I don't care.

Why are you voting for Muffin?
He's been on my scum radar and this:

Camoclone
siguser.png

08-20-2016
09:54 PM ET (US)
If bbninjas flips scum look hard into Muffin. That probably means lynch.

Unless you have a damn good reason to think/know Muffin is town I think he's the best lynch for today.

I can't really say much for TAE since they're incredibly new, and I've never been able to spot safe-claims either so I have nothing on them.

That's good enough for me. He was on the list anyway.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: Mr.Muffin

No flavour because I'm not Jesi, again.

Day 6 final votecount:

Mr. Muffin: 5 (King Xerneas, PMJ, GM DracLord, Jabberwock)

Mr. Muffin has been lynched. Mr. Muffin was:

You are Mr. Stalk-It Note, the ringmaster of mid-September’s events, and you are the leader of The Darks. You organized this war to gain revenge on the ones you wanted gone, and you want to eventually prove your half of the school deserves to belong.

Passive Ability: Demanding Leadership
You’re recognized school-wide as the “leader” of the Dark half of the school, and you’re often the one who makes the decisions for your people. At the end of every night phase, when all of your fellow classmates have submitted who they would like to kill, you will choose which kill goes through. In the case of failure to respond and/or your death, RANDOM.org will decide which of the kills goes through.

Active Ability: Watchful Nature
Over the events of last September, you learned how to watch others without them even sensing a presence in the room for the sake of stalking Amber, Mr. Game, and Ness, and because of the secrecy involved in this war (or game, as you’ve come to call it for the pure sake of frightening everyone else), you know it’ll come to your aid. Once per night, you may PM me the name of a player. You will learn what this player was targeted with.

Active Ability: Stalk-It Notes
Back in September, you bought a bunch of sticky notes for the sole purpose of sending Amber, Mr. Game, and Ness threatening messages that often attacked a weak point of theirs. You still have more than enough left over, so once during every night phase, you may PM the hosts a message up to fifteen words in length. Player and character names count as one word each. That message will be posted in the upcoming day phase.

You will have a QuickTopic with your fellow Darks, which is here: (snip)

Win Condition: Outnumber the Interspectaculars at the beginning of any phase.

Night 6 will end on Sunday, August 28th, at around 12:00 PM PST.

Last edited:
Just a reminder that the end of the Night phase has been changed to end at the normal noon PST. Apologies for the short notice. Anyone who is able to send in a night actions may do as such.

Day 7

A mysterious figure roamed the halls as with every other night, seeking out a girl with blonde hair and a pink turtleneck, who was sitting by a particular locker and crying. As the figure approached, the girl looked up and noticed.

“Ohh, Barry, I-I’m––Who are you?!” the girl sobbed, a startled look on her face. The assassin laughed.

“I’m not Barry, or his ghost. I’ll tell you that much,” he sneered. What could be seen of his eyes seemed to sparkle with vengeance.

“B-But you’re not the one who k-k-killed him, a-are you?!”

“That doesn’t matter. You should be grateful for my sudden appearance to you.” The figure unsheathed a knife from his pocket, causing the girl to burst into tears again and try desperately to unlock the lock on the locker, failing.

“But why should I be grateful?! You’re going to kill me!” she shouted at the top of her lungs, hoping someone would notice.

“Because you’ll be reuniting with your boyfriend.” The girl fell silent as a knife dug through her chest, falling to the ground and leaving a bloodied stain on the locker door that said “King Xerneas was here”.

King Xerneas has died! He was:
You are Emily Quartam, a 13-year old girl aligned with The Interspectaculars. You were getting a birthday present ready for Mr. Game when the lights went out, but you still have the present, so hopefully you can give it to him at some point during this war.

Passive Ability: True Love
When the school year first started, you never thought you would find love with the hated social outcast, but you did, and the two of you have an unbreakable bond. You will have a QuickTopic with Mr. Game (or the player with Mr. Game as a safeclaim) here. (Snipped yet again for obvious reasons.)

Passive Ability: Birthday Present
For Mr. Game’s birthday (which actually happens to be December 3rd, if this date seems familiar to you at all), you decided to make him a handmade scrapbook with all your best memories together. All you asked for in return was for Mr. Game to convince everyone that your say in votes is very strong, and he succeeded, as he has depicted you as an innocent girl who only acts out in overwhelm. As long as no one has voted for you, your vote count is three. However, if someone votes for you, your vote becomes zero until the end of the current day phase.

Win Condition: Kill all who pose a threat to the Interspectaculars.

As others discovered the body and mourned over the loss of another student, a new voice came onto the PA system… and what it had to say chilled everyone to the bone.

“Today… if you lynch the wrong person, you lose. You’re done for. If you lynch the wrong person, we will outnumber you. Choose your lynch wisely.”

A strange feeling of desperation and danger fell upon the Academy. If the wrong person was killed, everything was over for the Interspectaculars. The time crunch had just begun.

TODAY IS MYLO. IF ANY PLAYER NOT ALIGNED WITH THE DARKS IS LYNCHED, THE GAME WILL END IN FAVOUR OF THE DARKS.

Majority is four to lynch. Day 7 will end on 9/1/2016 at noon PST. TheAnticipationEevee has been silenced and cannot post today. Post requirement will be five.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back