• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Mega Sceptile Deck for 2016/2017

daniil123

Aspiring Trainer
Hey guys. Would love your help with this Mega Sceptile Deck

Pokémon: 14
  • 4 Sceptile EX - AOR
  • 3 M Sceptile EX
  • 2 Spinarak AOR
  • 2 Ariados AOR
  • 2 Shaymin EX
  • 1 Hoopa EX
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 35
  • 4 Professor Sycamore
  • 4 N
  • 2 Lysandre
  • 1 Skyla
  • 4 VS Seeker
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 4 Trainer Mail
  • 4 Sceptile Spirit Link
  • 1 Super Rod
  • 2 Mega Turbo
  • 1 Professor's Letter
  • 2 Forest of Giant Plants
  • 2 Shrine of Memories
Energy: 11
  • 11 Grass Energy
Strategy:

I want to set up Sceptile and M Sceptile EX as soon as possible. The 2-2 Ariados line is to poison the opponent and with Shrine of memories I can use Unseen Claw to 2HKO almost anything. Hoopa EX is search out my Sceptiles or Shaymin if I need draw power.

I would suggest lowering your energy count to 9 since sceptile only needs 2 energies to attack and add 2 revitalizers.

Hey guys. Would love your help with this Mega Sceptile Deck

Pokémon: 14
  • 4 Sceptile EX - AOR
  • 3 M Sceptile EX
  • 2 Spinarak AOR
  • 2 Ariados AOR
  • 2 Shaymin EX
  • 1 Hoopa EX
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 35
  • 4 Professor Sycamore
  • 4 N
  • 2 Lysandre
  • 1 Skyla
  • 4 VS Seeker
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 4 Trainer Mail
  • 4 Sceptile Spirit Link
  • 1 Super Rod
  • 2 Mega Turbo
  • 1 Professor's Letter
  • 2 Forest of Giant Plants
  • 2 Shrine of Memories
Energy: 11
  • 11 Grass Energy
Strategy:

I want to set up Sceptile and M Sceptile EX as soon as possible. The 2-2 Ariados line is to poison the opponent and with Shrine of memories I can use Unseen Claw to 2HKO almost anything. Hoopa EX is search out my Sceptiles or Shaymin if I need draw power.
This might be a little off topic but there was a very interesting MSceptile Deck variant at Worlds, it ran 4MSceptileEX and 4SceptileEX and no other Pokemon, curious to see how that would work. Have you tested something like that?

Back