Help The "Is There A Card That Does This?" Thread

I'm looking for a card with an ability that prevents the opponent from playing Pokemon Tools when the Pokemon is active. Does anybody have any ideas? Expanded format is fine.

Thanks!
LoneWolf2113

I'm looking for a card with an ability that prevents the opponent from playing Pokemon Tools when the Pokemon is active. Does anybody have any ideas? Expanded format is fine.

Thanks!
LoneWolf2113

There's only Goodra PHF that prevents the playing of Pokemon Tool cards altogether.

Looking for something (pref. an item..but anything would work) that moves pokemon from the bench or hand back into the deck

In the Standard format:

Shuffling cards (inc. Pokemon) from your discard:

Super Rod
Bunnelby AT
Musharna PHF
Sacred Ash
Floatzel FLF

Shuffling cards (inc. Pokemon) from your hand:
Shauna
Mr. Mime FOC
Maintenance
Noivern BKT
Starmie BKT
Altaria ROS
N
Professor Birch's Observations
Manaphy PRC
Yanmega PHF

Shuffling cards (inc. Pokemon) in-play:
Ninja Boy
Celebi AT
Cassius

What are the energy acceleration cards in Standard that aren't Mega-Turbo, Elixer/Ether or Magnezone?

Hey, thanks for this, follow-up, are there any that attach to themselves that are worth mentioning?

I dunno if this is the best thread for this kind of question, but are there any cards that have 4 attacks or a Poke-Power/Poke-Body/Ability and 3 attacks?

Hello everyone. I'm currently using a M Gardevoir-EX (Despair Ray, 4 copies) deck, and would like to know if there is any possible way to recover the Spirit Links from discard. I'm using 2 Super Rod, so I can discard anything without feeling sad, but during some time of the game when I don't have more Spirit Links but still have 2~3 M Gardevoir on hand/deck, loosing one turn to evolve Gardevoir-EX can be really bad.

Anything useful, or I must control more my discards? Thanks in advice.

I need your help! I'm building a full fairy deck and I need something to counter it steel weakness (because scizor/m scizor is somewhat popular) I don't want a weakness policy, because I'll be using fighting fury belt and some spirit link. Is there a stadium or ability that could help me ?

What Expanded-legal cards are there that let you attach extra energy (like Boundaries Crossed Blastoise or Breakthrough Magnezone)?

What Expanded-legal cards are there that let you attach extra energy (like Boundaries Crossed Blastoise or Breakthrough Magnezone)?
Here is a list of all forms of cards that can accelerate Energy to other Pokemon (not just itself), through attacks or through Abilities or through Trainers:

Specific Energy
Xerneas XY
Delphox BREAK
Magnezone BKT

Clawitzer STS
Volcanion STS
Victini Promo
Houndoom-EX
Reshiram ROS
Sceptile PRC
Hydreigon PHF
Bronzong PHF
Lapras XY
Yveltal XY
Emboar LTR
Thundurus-EX
Blastoise BCR
Manaphy PLB
Entei-EX
Shaymin-EX NVI
Chandelure PLF
Colress Machine
Dark Patch
Eelektrik NVI

Basic Energy
Max Elixir
Sableye AT
Mega Turbo
Team Aqua Admin
Landorus FFI
Flygon FFI
Parasect BKT
Vivillon BKT
Illumise PRC
Wigglytuff XY
Ether
Excadrill-EX
Delcatty BCR
Latias DRV
Leafeon DEX
Volcarona NVI
Unfezant EPO

Any Energy
Togekiss-EX
Garchomp BKP

Last edited:
I'm making a M Beedrill (when it comes out)/M Tyranitar deck and I don't want my opponent removing M Beedrill's poison by retreating. Although, I will need to retreat so this card can't effect me in any way. Does this card exist in standard format? Ability? Stadium? Supporter?

In Standard there's Team Aqua's Secret Base and Team Aqua's Muk with both increase the Retreat Cost of your opponent's Active Pokemon by one each. Sadly Dragalge FLF was lost to rotation, which word have been perfect for your strategy. Dragalge's Ability prevented your opponent's Poisoned Pokemon from retreating. You can still use it in Expanded however. Another thing to watch out for is the prevalence of switching cards (Switch, Escape Rope, Zoroark, etc.) in both Standard and Expanded, which may put a serious dent in your strategy unless you're planning to counter them as well.

Is there a card like Flashfires Forretress (When you play this Pokémon from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokémon, you may put 1 damage counter on each of your opponent's Pokémon.) Basically I need something that spreads damage across the board really quickly.

Back