• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Talonflame/Typhlosion

thevegasbomb

Substitute
4 talonflame
4-1-4 typhlosion

4 sycamoree
2 n
1 skyla
1 teammates
1 lysandre

4 trainers mail
4 ultra ball
4 rare candy
4 vs seeker
2 energy recycler

20 fire energy

* let me know what you think and thank you for your time
(I'll be testing random receiver in place of trainers mail soon)

Last edited:

Master_Z

Zach Carmichael
Talonflame could help, but you would need to drop to more like a 3-1-4 line of Typhlosion to realistically lead off with Talonflame. I'm not sure viable it would be in competitive play, but there is a bit of synergy there, especially when you can use its attack to search out Rare Candy + Typhlosion pretty often!

thevegasbomb

Substitute
I agree, the synergy is there..I do feel like I need work on the trainer pool though.. one would be trainers mail..I feel like I'll hit energy more often and no trainers.. Any ideas?

EmisterEdoubleE

Aspiring Trainer
I wonder how an aggressive deck designed to thin the deck out a ton would work with way less energy, 4 energy recycler and 4 super rod. 4 Acro bike too. Never used this deck before and it sounds a little crazy but I might try it out.

thevegasbomb

Substitute
Well I've bought almost everything I need currently, should have it in hand to test soon..do you think I should move the trainers and energy around?