Wi-Fi Trades 6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hasty would be awesome thanks mate :) sorry for the late reply btw :/

Alright, as I tend to be at work or sleeping when I receive messages regarding the Ditto, we can just use the GTS. All you have to do is set up a Pokemon you want, in this case a Ditto, and offer something random with a message that has "Yakkov".

Got it!~
Thank you very much! :3

I deposited another one.
level 1 Petilil Female
Ditto lv91+
Msg: Yakkov Jolly :3
IGN: Peds

I hope I get another ditto :D

Got it!~
Thank you very much! :3

I deposited another one.
level 1 Petilil Female
Ditto lv91+
Msg: Yakkov Jolly :3
IGN: Peds

I hope I get another ditto :D

The Ditto was sent :)

The Ditto was sent :)
Yesss! Finally. I got it.
I do want to request more but I think it's too much already. Haha.
Anyway, thank you very much for these dittos. These dittos will help me more on exploring competitive breeding.

Yesss! Finally. I got it.
I do want to request more but I think it's too much already. Haha.
Anyway, thank you very much for these dittos. These dittos will help me more on exploring competitive breeding.

No problem! I am glad I could help ^^

I put in a Level 1 Charmander named Flicker
If you can a Jpn Ditto would be awesome for both breeding competively and for Shiny hunting.
IGN Rielly
Level 91+
Msg: Yakkov :D

Alright, as I tend to be at work or sleeping when I receive messages regarding the Ditto, we can just use the GTS. All you have to do is set up a Pokemon you want, in this case a Ditto, and offer something random with a message that has "Yakkov".
Alright Ill do that now thanks

Deposited: Level 48 Ditto holding Quick Powder
Requesting: Ditto Any Level (though I specifically want Japanese Adamant)
IGN: Rabbit
Edit: Trade got taken, info updated

Last edited:
I put in a Level 1 Charmander named Flicker
If you can a Jpn Ditto would be awesome for both breeding competively and for Shiny hunting.
IGN Rielly
Level 91+
Msg: Yakkov :D

I tried looking for the Charmander last night, but I had issues finding it.

Deposited: Level 48 Ditto holding Quick Powder
Edit: Trade got taken, info updated

Can do. I will get to it soon :3

Hey, thanks for the giveaway event!
Would like to get Bold Ditto (JPN) !!

Deposited (Donphan LV36)
IGN (John)
Message (YAKKOV)
Requested (Ditto 91 or Higher)

Last edited:
Hi can I get a ditto? Any level and any nature is fine i deposited a level 7 female flabebe requesting ditto message is yakkov. my IGN is talon.Thank you!

Thanks in advance! :)

level 6 Cottonee (female)
Ditto (any nature) lv91+
Msg: YAKKOV
IGN: Rhys

Can do. I will get to it soon :3
The trade got taken again, what level is the ditto (so I can set a level restriction)?
P.S. I'm trying it again with a Level 47 Ditto holding Quick Powder. Everything else is the same.

Last edited:
The trade got taken again, what level is the ditto (so I can set a level restriction)?
P.S. I'm trying it again with a Level 47 Ditto holding Quick Powder. Everything else is the same.
Just some advice, you shouldn't do that. Someone will probably take it again, instead use something common like a Wingull and ask for a lvl 91+ Ditto, no one would snipe Wingull like that unless it was shiny. But yeah, people are willing to take any decent or good Pokemon if it's easy enough (plus it was probably someone who thought it was 6 IV or something).

Just some advice, you shouldn't do that. Someone will probably take it again, instead use something common like a Wingull and ask for a lvl 91+ Ditto, no one would snipe Wingull like that unless it was shiny. But yeah, people are willing to take any decent or good Pokemon if it's easy enough (plus it was probably someone who thought it was 6 IV or something).
Good Point! I can't do lvl 90+, since I don't know the level of the Japanese Adamant Ditto.

My new Pokemon deposited:
Deposited: Level 2 Male Zigzagoon

Edit: Even that got taken, info updated

Last edited:
Hey there I am kind of just starting my journey into the competitive scene and I was wondering if the giveaway is still going.

thanks in advance sincerely!

Deposited: Level 9 Female Duskull
Requesting: Ditto 6IV, any nature
IGN: Simon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back