• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Metagross/Dialga-EX/Golduck BREAK Metal/Water Synergy

yrkomm16

Aspiring Trainer
Hello! In this topic i decided to present my awsome water/metal synergy deck. It can really hit hard, have healing, energy acceleration engine and also FREE RETREAT! Check the list:

##Pokémon - 19

* 4 Beldum AOR 47
* 2 Metang AOR 48
* 4 Metagross AOR 49
* 1 Manaphy-EX BKP 116
* 2 Palkia-EX BKP 31
* 2 Golduck BREAK BKP 18
* 2 Psyduck BKP 16
* 2 Golduck BKP 17

##Trainer Cards - 29

* 1 Energy Retrieval PLB 80
* 2 Professor's Letter XY 123
* 2 Lysandre FLF 90
* 3 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
* 1 Fisherman BKT 136
* 2 Max Elixir BKP 102
* 3 Ultra Ball ROS 93
* 1 Brigette BKT 161
* 3 Professor Birch's Observations PRC 134
* 4 Dive Ball PRC 125
* 2 Max Potion BKP 103
* 3 Rare Candy PRC 135
* 2 VS Seeker PHF 109

##Energy - 12

* 7 Water Energy Energy 3
* 5 Metal Energy Energy 8

Total Cards - 60

Yes, the draw engine depends on supporters only, but i had to sacrifice Octillery for Golduck, that can manipulate the energies on field, so the Metagross can hit anything u want, because the ability/Lysandre combo.

I think you should shove in a Muscle Band so that Metagross can hit for the magic numbers, 170-180

Could you please explain how this works or if it does at all? I fail to see it. Too many evolutions and Palkia only accelerates Water Energy. How exactly do you accelerate Metal Energy? You have to discard at least 2 to attack for big numbers. Hex Maniac and Garbodor (which will be widely played) will ruin you.

Back