Discussion Foongus + Poke Balls = Play Ball

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
You might run out of Ultra Balls if you want to refresh the bench each turn to hit for a stable 180 damage. Foongus and Pokeball could be a decent sublement.

If you're trying to hit 180 damage every turn, or even every other turn, with Mega Gardevoir, you are doing it wrong. I'd be glad to talk about it elsewhere but I don't wanna further derail the thread.

Otaku

The wise fool?
If you're trying to hit 180 damage every turn, or even every other turn, with Mega Gardevoir, you are doing it wrong. I'd be glad to talk about it elsewhere but I don't wanna further derail the thread.

Honest question for a moderator: would this be derailing the thread?

We are discussing Foongus with Poké Ball spam and whether or not it works in a hypothetical Mega Gardevoir-EX (XY: Steam Siege) deck with Karen may still be Theorymon, but it seems to apply directly (or almost directly) to the discussion.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Another note for Foongus lovers:
If Foongus is prized, you have gotten rid of Ultra Balls for their way less effective counterparts. It is still much better for you to keep the consistent play of playing Ultra Balls than the reckless play of Foongus+Poke Balls.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Honest question for a moderator: would this be derailing the thread?

We are discussing Foongus with Poké Ball spam and whether or not it works in a hypothetical Mega Gardevoir-EX (XY: Steam Siege) deck with Karen may still be Theorymon, but it seems to apply directly (or almost directly) to the discussion.

It would derail the thread because I'm not talking about running Foongus in Mega Gardevoir decks, I'm talking about the deck in general. It would be better suited for its own thread.