Moderator, Activities, & Badge Applications (Now Accepting Applicants!)

homeofmew

PokéBeach's Mathematician
Advanced Member
Heads up! It seems some areas are now looking for Forum Moderators. For those who do not know where he application link is it is here. If you have ever wanted to be a Forum Mod for PokeBeach, now is the time to apply!

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/applicationform/types

Badge Nomination Link:

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/applicationform/nominate-a-member-or-yourself-for-a-badge.7/form

We are also accepting applications for activities organizers & badge committee members as well.

---

Quick Explanation of Duties/What to expect:

Forum Moderator: Maintains a forum's appearance, resources, and rules, while also checking for rule breakers and giving warnings when appropriate. Forum Moderators have elevated options in their control panel in order to give warnings and bans as needed.

Activities Organizer: Helps maintain the activities program and activities themselves by putting together information, threads, news posts, artwork, and anything else needed. Activities themselves are related to VG, TCG, Art, and more and require upkeep as time goes on. Some organizers also run tournaments or contests as needed.

Badge Committee: Helps to organize the badge system itself and assists in reading the forums/site regularly, nominating users for badges, and leading discussions on awarding them to members.

---

Application Tip: Put as MUCH down as you possibly can about yourself.
It seems @Shining Raikou reads the introduction part the most. The other parts are important too but convincing him you are competent to work is key.

By the way, here was mine for reference.
What is your real name? Christine (Tina) Michie

How old are you? 30

What is your e-mail address and Skype username? PRIVATE

Tell us about yourself and where you are in your life. Please include your work experience, education, and any accomplishments. What is your involvement in Pokémon, both online and in real life? Please make sure to address each of these points.
- BS in Mathematics from the University of Houston Victoria, AS in Computer Science
- Precinct 1118 Chair for Fort Bend Republican Party:
Represent Local Precinct also went to the State GOP Convention.
- Election Judge for Fort Bend County:
Responsible for maintaining the election and the integrity of the election
- Pokemon League Owner and League Leader
- Stage 1 TCG and Stage 1 VGC Judge
Have judged Kansas City Regionals, Saint Louis Regionals, Houston Regionals, Texas States and Louisiana States Multiple times

Thanks for reading, I hope many of you apply! :)

Last edited:
PS If you Feel like you are missing a badge, or have a badge issue feel free to message me, I may not be able to fix it, but will try.

We are taking Badge Nominations as well.

Last edited:
Back