P!P/Rules 2016 World Championship Invites

JBsMommy

Aspiring Trainer
Dumb question: Have the invites for 2016 Worlds been emailed yet? My son qualified, but has not received an invitation yet. Last year, we had it more than a month before Worlds. I've tried contacting Pokemon, but their contact feature doesn't appear to currently work on their website.

I haven't gotten my invite yet either. I think they are working on sending them. They haven't sent my travel money from Nationals either. :(

Dumb question: Have the invites for 2016 Worlds been emailed yet? My son qualified, but has not received an invitation yet. Last year, we had it more than a month before Worlds. I've tried contacting Pokemon, but their contact feature doesn't appear to currently work on their website.
I think the best thing at this point is to wait it out. Let me know if you get yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well pokemon has a list of qualifiers on their website. I had a question about this because do you have to have something that was sent out in the email or do you just show up?

Thank you for your responses. It's good to know that they probably just haven't sent them yet.

Last year, we got an email that explained when and where to check in - that could be important information for people planning their trips, as we weren't aware of having to be there Thursday to check in; I don't think we needed anything else except his Player ID.

Finally got the invite. Sounds like it's just one big mess this year!

Side events are in a different place! And attendee only gets 1 guest badge for a parent.

What do you do if more than one kid? They have to wait outside by themselves or stay alone in the hotel room? Or go to the side events alone?

Last edited:
Finally got the invite. Sounds like it's just one big mess this year!

Side events are in a different place! And attendee only gets 1 guest badge for a parent.

What do you do if more than one kid? They have to wait outside by themselves or stay alone in the hotel room? Or go to the side events alone?
I haven't gotten mine yet. Were they all sent out at one time?

I haven't gotten mine yet. Were they all sent out at one time?

My son's was sent about 45 minutes ago.

Maybe they're sending different divisions at different times, or going in some sort of alphabetical/points order, if they're sending them individually.

Back