Finished [YPPY] Count To X -- So You Want To Be A Ninja? ~ Round 4 ~ Congratulations to: Members - 416

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 again.

I'll be checking periodically so you won't be taking over your other streak. :p
Don't worry Celever, you mods are really close with your top number (so far) of 2;)
P.S. I think it was my good luck from yesterday still being in play (and bb leaving when there were 4 members and 0 mods on the thread)
lol, we'll take you guys by surprise. The whole point of the staff team is to have eyes on the forums 24/7, just not everyone is into stopping streaks. A lot of them are interested in taking part in them though. :v

I'll be checking periodically so you won't be taking over your other streak. :p
What other streak are you talking about? One (incredibly) long streak is good enough for me, we don't need 2.
P.S. There were no staff on the forums for the majority of our streak.

What other streak are you talking about? One (incredibly) long streak is good enough for me, we don't need 2.
P.S. There were no staff on the forums for the majority of our streak.
Well that's not ideal Dx. At least there weren't spam attacks in that time too, then :U

And you might need a 2nd long streak if we overtake your measly streak of 416. Not like that's over 100 posts longer than the longest streak on the site before. :p

What? I was saying that the "24/7 Staff Wall" was obviously broken during our streak.

You were correct BTW
Oh yeah, like I said before, not all staff like to stop other members' streaks though... it's very time consuming. :U

There should be mods on the forums somewhere at all times. Moderating Forum Games we actually have 2 Europeans, an Australian and 1 Costa Rican, so we have good coverage on paper. Just some of us have lives too. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back