Darkrai Joins 'Pokken Tournament' Roster -- Scizor and Empoleon Next?

SupremeLeaderQuagsire

Aspiring Trainer
Nice! This may get me to take Pokken off my shelf and play again. Hopefully they are all free, bust most likely they will be like the Smash DLC. Maybe one free character?

Nahiri

Never gonna be President now
Didn't one of them just have enough data to be a support Poke rather than a fully playable character? IIRC it was Empoleon but..

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
Nice! This may get me to take Pokken off my shelf and play again. Hopefully they are all free, bust most likely they will be like the Smash DLC. Maybe one free character?

I pretty much put the game down since there are not Pokemon in it I like but I don't think DLC will be free.

Didn't one of them just have enough data to be a support Poke rather than a fully playable character? IIRC it was Empoleon but..

Yeah, it was Empoleon.

Celever

Wheeeee~
Really!!! Empoleon he is so slow and I think mienshao or reuniclus would be way better than him.
Both Mienshao and Reuniclus would be awesome fighters in the game! Now that it's been shown that Pokken is interested in DLC, I'm confident this won't be the only round of DLC for the game.

whimsicott85

Aspiring Trainer
Both Mienshao and Reuniclus would be awesome fighters in the game! Now that it's been shown that Pokken is interested in DLC, I'm confident this won't be the only round of DLC for the game.
Yeah true but I'm still in shock in some way on how this fat penguin is in the game. Vote for mienshao and reuniclus!

Professor Palutena

The Queen
Voting won't matter; there's nowhere to vote.

Darkrai looks really cool with a focus on traps. I like how he can power himself up with phase shifts too; truly a unique fighter.

I hope Scizor and Empoleon can be just as unique, though I'm not worried.

I'm moreso wondering who the fourth character is going to be.