What Song are You Listening to Right Now?

haloka

Resident Potato
right now i'm listening to on melancholy hill by gorillaz like wow what a good song

it's a good song to listen to when you have had sleep in 2, going on 3, days

*eye twitch*

so what songs are you lovelies listening to? this could be a great experience to bond over music or to learn of new music!

I listen to a fair amount of different songs, although usually there's about two to five that I'll listen to at a time, since my music taste goes in time "eras". It's all video game stuff, though. The current songs are these:

I'm listening to these since today! :p
Yes, they are both house music.
Big thanks to my older brother. Since he was the one I got the songs from.

I'm listening to these since today! :p
Yes, they are both house music.
Big thanks to my older brother. Since he was the one I got the songs from.

:eek:

I was just about to come here and post that I am listening to Zelda-Song of Storm remix as well! haha.

Only in a different version:

- Or in the last 24 hours, the Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Heroes and Sonic Riders Zero Gravity soundtracks.
Sonic Adventure 2 is amazing. City Escape and Crazy Gadget are my favourite songs, as well as Live and Learn.
Sonic Heroes's only really good songs in my opinion are the Special Stage tracks and the opening song. Bingo Highway is a nice stage, and its song is okay, too.
Never heard anything from Zero Gravity, so I can't comment on that.

The Song of Storms isn't bad, and I like its original track. It's so catchy, and the accordion is great.

On the topic of Zelda, this is a really great song and it's hilarious:
It's a remix of the song Cancan or something, but with sound effects from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. It's amazing.

with my playlist on random, i got...

a very nice guitar cover of the punch out theme!

Steven Universe Extended Theme Song.
I'm too lazy to link the video. But I guess I will.

These here are some good songs, and the ones I've been listening to lately.

Ace Attorney Opening (Justice for All) ~ Jinsei Wa Subarashii (Full Opening)
This is the best version of the full version I can find. The version used in the anime itself is here:
Here's the ending to the Justice for All arc:
This song here is also pretty good:

This cover is absolutely beautiful and sounds stunningly official, and I just have to share it!

I've been listening to this all day XD.

ps. this might be a double post because i deleted my first post due to the text being messed up for some reason

Back