• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Lucario (Steel)

swapforce1

Shaymin lover
Pokemon 12
  • 4 Riolu
  • 4 Lucario ( Steel )
  • 2 Shaymin EX
Trainers 31
  • 3 Sky Field
  • 4 Wally
  • 4 Evosoda
  • 2 Battle Compressor
  • 4 VS Seeker
  • 2 Trainers Mail
  • 4 Shauna
  • 4 Muscle Band
  • 4 Target Whistle
  • 2 Sycamore
  • 2 Switch

Energy 12
  • 12 Steel Energy

( Remember that my deck lists are not ment to be a great deck they are just to show you what certain cards can do with the proper set up )

Last edited:

swapforce1

Shaymin lover
Whats funny is now I miss the coments I know this deck isnt perfect ( Like the fact that shaymin EX is out of print )

Agidyne

Aspiring Trainer
Lucario's attack only costs 2 energy. There is no need for 17 energy. I recommend about 8-10 energy, 12 would be the absolute most. You might also want to throw in a 2-2 of Bronzong for speed. I also do not think that Keldeo is necessary, and without that your deck would be standard. Maybe a switch or two to make up for the loss of keldeo?

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
2 things: 1. Add Parallel city and limit your own bench space 2. get rid of Shaymin's they're bench-fillers that will lower the damage output of Fight alone

Starsoulklr

'Rolling around at the speed of sound'
Might I suggest having Trick Shovel as an Item? You can use it to discard cards from your opponent's deck and get possible Pokemon targets for the whistle.

I would agree with Agidyne about the small Metal Links line and you should max your Compressor count for Links and Seeker targets. Also a copy of Lysandre or two would be good as you will want to target weak EXs like Shaymin to end the game faster. You do need more supporters overall especially draw Two Shaunas won't cut it and.

Another card that would well with Lucario is Robo Subs as you can use them as shields and when you need more damage you can always choose to discard them for bigger damage.

DatSonicAce

Latios Superfan
2 things: 1. Add Parallel city and limit your own bench space 2. get rid of Shaymin's they're bench-fillers that will lower the damage output of Fight alone
I disagree with having no Shaymin. You could fill your bench, Parallel City discarding the Shaymins. Then scoop up something on the bench and you're fine

TuxedoBlack

Old School Player
You might want to consider incorporating:
  • A 2-2 Bronzong (Metal Links) to provide energy-attachment acceleration
  • 4 Puzzle of Time to recover needed resources (e.g., Target Whistle) from your discard pile

oddish777

Aspiring Trainer
Unown is great in this deck. You can throw it on the bench and get rid of it for a free card. Robo Sub is good too since you can use it to stall while you get set up and remove it when you want to attack.