Pokemon Shiny Pokemon You Like or Would Change!

qrorohill

formerly known as TFP
Hey everyone!
I last saw Cubchoo's shiny, and I already am in love with it!
So I wanted to know which shiny Pokémon you like a lot and which shiny sprites you would change to make itheir colors more fitting.

cubchoo.gif
~ Isn't he cute?

I would change Shiny Froakie to being pink, just because.
I would also change Shiny Sneasel and Weavile to having their original (non-Shiny) coloration from Gold and Silver.
sneasel.png

I love a lot of Shinies that already exist, so I won't list them all, but I will list one of the best. An obvious one. Shiny Ninetales~
latest

I would change Shiny Heracross from pink to red. I would also change Shiny Scizor from green to.. that dark blue color normal Heracross has. That way, it would be like they switched colors :]

And of course, Shiny Garchomp. Any color really, just something to make it look different from normal Garchomp.

This is a tough call for me. Mainly because there are quite a small few Shiny Pokemon I don't necessarily like. Personally, I am in love with Suicune's shiny variation. It just looks so elegant... As for a Shiny Pokemon I would change... It would have to be Mega Gallade. And I would make it follow Shiny Mega Gardevoir's design. A black cape would've been so wicked on Mega Gallade.

I say change shiny lucario, The color scheme isn't bad (in my opinion), but it doesn't fit the lucario vibe. Maybe change it to look more like Goku? I mean he reminds me of him.

latest
cd0e575c-440c-45ea-bce8-5950ff1574a5.png
Come on... do it game freak

I think it would be really cool if the flower on Ivysaur's back changes into black or purple instead of the color it is now.
ivysaur.gif

Since I don't like Espeon's shiny at all, I really would like Espeon to be Light Blue like Phanpy or Black like Shiny Furfrou.
espeon.gif
->
phanpy.gif
or
furfrou.gif

Some of my favorite shinies are Rampardos and Chatot (thanks Sister-Pidove :rolleyes:)
rampardos.gif

Whilst I don't dislike it, I'd quite like to see Nidoqueen's shiny form to be changed to purple to mirror Nidoking (being purple changed to blue).
I don't really have a single favourite Shiny, but some of my faves include the entire Snivy line, Rapidash, Lapras, and Charizard (including both of its megas as well).

I love Shiny Sylveon (I'm ShiningSylveon on Smogon). The coloration fits both genders perfectly. But I'm disappointed at my 2nd favorite Pokémon's Shiny Mega, Latias. Shiny Latias is beautiful because of it's fitting golden coloration. But when it Mega Evolves, it becomes an ugly green color. A golden Mega Latias would be awesome. Why did GF have to ruin Shiny Mega Latias? Another Shiny I like is Goodra. Shiny Goodra is beautiful with its golden colors and purple colors. Goodra is already a cute Pokémon and giving it a nice, Shiny color makes it look even better.

I've recently gotten a sudden love for shiny Espeon! The way it blends into the grass when i battle, looks amazing imo! Though I've also recently found love for shiny Jumpluff and shiny Excadrill. I guess I just love green and pink shinies. Oh and shiny Snubbull looks absolutely adorable as well!
A couple of shinies, I'd wish would look different were Sneasel and Weavile, more Weavile than Sneasel, but still both. I think that instead of the pink and yellow colours they have now, they should be the brown/blue combo the original Sneasel had, since it actually worked quite well:

sneasel.gif
&
weavile.gif
-->
Spr_2g_215.png

*Notices Skyleaf did same example as me. I guess we just have great taste, when it comes to changes :p *

That I haven't mentioned Furret, Mareep and Hoppip before! They are super cute!
Since today, I've gotten a sudden love for Girafarig! Both normal and shiny version. Eventhough the color changes on the shiny aren't spectaculair, it does look great.
Oh, I almost forgot about my shiny Barboach. Doesn't it look cute?
furret.gif
mareep.gif
hoppip.gif
girafarig.gif
barboach.gif

Some more amazing shinies that don't get much attention at all! :p
corsola.gif
hoothoot.gif
yanma.gif
slugma.gif
delibird.gif
buizel.gif
drilbur.gif

My first shiny looked amazing too!
roselia.gif

My first shiny was a Marill. My second (exc HGSS Gyarados and that Sentret I accidently killed in the same game) was Golbat (now Crobat) who I still have.

My favorite Shiny visually is definitely Shiny Mothim, closely followed by Tyrogue, Porygon2, Gallade, Corsola, Yanma, and Nidoran-M. I tend to like blue Shinies the most, but I also like a lot of pink ones like Dragonair, Furret, Jumpluff, Dunsparce, Celebi, Pachirisu, and Vanillite. I also really like Shiny Lapras, Quilava, and Luxio.

I dislike most of the green Shinies (excluding the Squirtle line's shells and Beedrill) like Onix and Dragonite, and the Shinies that have very little difference at all (excluding Persian and Glaceon) like the Togepi line and Garchomp.

Right off the top of my head, the Shiny I would most want to change is Avalugg. Those yellow jaw pieces really bother me. How about we just keep those white and make the only color difference the emerald filling?

I would change pretty much the ones that have largely similar color schemes/are just different shades of the same colors (Igglybuff/Jigglypuff/Wigglytuff, Meowth/Persian, Togepi/Togetic/Togekiss, Sunkern/Sunflora, Shellos/Gastrodon, Gible/Gabite/Garchomp, Carnivine, the monkeys, Basculin, etc.).

As for my favorites, I'm a sucker for black or gold color schemes. Haxorus, Rayquaza, Charizard, Primal Groudon, Metagross, Floatzel, Luxray, etc.

zygarde from x/y has this cool look that i like, somehow reminds me of a hydralisk (you know, from starcraft!)

i really like shiny gardevoir! as for what i would change, i think there's far too many green shiny pokemon. Espeon especially bothers me because it's an eye-bleeding shade of green. i think it should be navy blue.

As a personal opinion, I really do despise Ursaring's "Shiny" color scheme. Maybe a White color for the fur and the ring being a shade of Red would've looked so much better. Also, Espeon's Neon Green could've been substituted with a cream-colored fur coat and a Blue gem.

Back