Finished Werewolf XXXIV - The Great Turf War! - Game Over! - Octavios Take the Prize!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celever

Wheeeee~
This should go without saying, but when setting up QTs, make sure you make a new account for the game, using your given alias on the proboards forum.

Professor Palutena

The Queen
THE GAME HAS BEGUN!

Night 0 has begun!

Hold onto your tentacles, we've received word from... on high!

Tonight's Splatfest will start simple. Are you #TeamCat, or #TeamDog?

In your role PM on PokeBeach, send a PM stating which side you'd like to join? Once you've selected a side, you can't change your mind. You'll have 3 days to decide.

Don't forget to grab your weapon tonight too!

Night 0 ends Friday, May 27 at 9am.

Countdown

Last edited:

Professor Palutena

The Queen
Q: Hey PP, what does this mean?
You may choose to use as much of your weapon as you want each night. However, you may not use more than 100 points of ink in a night phase.If you’ve run out of ink to use, you can choose to not use any part of your weapon kit for a night. This will refill your ink tank completely.

A: It means that you can fire your weapon as many times as you like each night, provided you don't go over 100 ink points. If your gun uses 10 points, you use it 10 times. If your gun uses 10 and your sub uses 25, you can use your sub-weapon twice and your gun 5 times.

Professor Palutena

The Queen
Day 1 starts now and ends at 9am PST on Monday May 30

Having chosen their allegiances for their furry friends, the Inklings gathered with those that chose like them.

"How do we proceed from here?", an Inkling asked.

"This is war squiddo! Survival of the squiddest. Only the best squids will survive to fight the Octarians. The rest... may the Great Zapfish have mercy on their souls..."

"So this is just like the Hunger Games, isn't it?"

"Squiddo, this is no time for fictional fantasies."

Day 1 starts now and ends at 9am PST, Monday May 30.

Countdown.

Last edited:

Professor Palutena

The Queen
Q: When can weapons be used?
A: Unless it says otherwise, night phase.

Q: If I use my weapon multiple times, can I target different people?
A: Yes

Professor Palutena

The Queen
"Alright squiddos. Now it's time to get serious! Ink will be spilled today and we must say goodbye to one of our own."

The squads went to their base and prayed to the Great Zapfish. They didn't want to lose one of their own this early in the war.

FALCON PUNCH!!! and New Age Retro Hippie are up for lynch today.

The Cat and Dog threads have been moved to the main Day 1 forum and the Day 1 thread has been opened. You must choose to lynch one of FALCON PUNCH!!! or New Age Retro Hippie. You have 24 hours to make your decision.

Professor Palutena

The Queen
On my phone. Will formalize the update when I get home.

New Age Retro Hippie has been splatted. He was GM Draclord.

You’re an Inkling on Team Judd. You win if you eliminate the entirety of Team Callie and Team DJ Octavio.

He had no weapon.

Night has begun.

Tonight for Splatfest, you are voting for either Team PP or Team Celever.

Giving an extension for tonight. It will end Friday at 5pm PST.

Last edited:

Professor Palutena

The Queen
Just wanting to apologize for the shoddy update a few days ago. It's prom weekend this weekend and I've been exceptionally busy (this is actually the first time all week I've had access to a PC).

The above post has been updated with GM Draclord's role PM (and by extension, all of Team Judd's role PM).

The day update will come in around 30 mins.

Professor Palutena

The Queen
The Inklings were still unsure of what to do and if their actions had any purpose. But the commands of their superiors forced them to continue combat.

Ink fired left and right! Bombs went off! Walls were built! It was eventful and productive for a group of squids with no idea of what they're doing.

Caught in the fire was Roller Skating Chicken, who was splatted countless times!

Roller Skating Chicken's Role PM said:
You’re an Inkling on Team Judd. You win if you eliminate the entirety of Team Callie and Team DJ Octavio.

They had no weapon.

They were PikaMasterJesi!

Team Judd felt very uneasy with half of their team already eliminated. But they needed to press on.

Day 2 has begun. It will end at 5pm PST on Monday!

Professor Palutena

The Queen
The inactivity in this game is frankly awful and some players have asked me to toughen up on the activity requirements.

If, by the end of Night 2 (which will be Thursday), you do not have 15 posts on the forum (as per this page), you will be modsplatted. Posts made in your Team forum will count towards this count.

This works out to 1 post per real life day the game has been going for, so I don't think it's unreasonable.

Professor Palutena

The Queen
Alright squids, you've spoken. Your lynchees today are:

FALCON PUNCH!!!
and
Ask Your Mom

You have 24 hours to decide who you want to splat.

I'm also extending the modsplat deadline to Friday, giving you an extra 24 hours.

Professor Palutena

The Queen
Still questioning their purpose in the war, the Inklings gathered around FALCON PUNCH!!! and took aim at him. Few tears were cast; likely from his teammates.

FALCON PUNCH!!! has been splatted.

You’re an Inkling on Team Marie. You win if you eliminate the entirety of Team Judd and Team DJ Octavio.

FALCON PUNCH!!! was @scattered mind

He had the Lime Heavy Splatling. It will return to the shop.

Night 2 starts now. It will end Friday at 5pm PST, which is the time of this post in your time zone.

Reminders to Butt Butt and Shield Butt, as well as Yarn Yoshi's Chewed On Foot, to hit the 15 post requirement to avoid a modsplat by Friday. Reyn Time will also be modsplatted at this time if a sub is not found.

Professor Palutena

The Queen
and now, your Splatfest teams ladies and gentlesquids.

Recently, squid scientists have been studying the effects of Pokemon and how its strategic gameplay enhances squid intelligence levels.

Other researchers are also looking for astronomic connections to squid intelligence. If both are linked, it could revolutionize squid science!

So for this Splatfest...

are you Team Sun?

or Team Moon?

Professor Palutena

The Queen
Q: Hey PP. If one of the inactive players who are going to be modsplatted is on our team, can we submit an action for them?

A: Yes. However, there are things to note.

First, if the player submits their own action, theirs will take priority.

Second, the decision must be unanimous. If I get multiple, different actions, none of them will go through.

Status
Not open for further replies.