• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Hand Fling (Pansage / Eeveelutions)

Numelz Numelz

Ariadoney Clear Nail Polish
  • okay so this deck is terrible. It is just for fun.

Pokemon: 21
  • 4 Pansage BKT
  • 4 Simisage BKT
  • 2 Pansear BKT
  • 2 Simisear BKT
  • 3 Eevee FFI
  • 2 Jolteon AIO
  • 1 Vaporeon AIO
  • 2 Shaymin EX ROS
  • 1 Jirachi EX
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 29
  • 4 Tierno
  • 4 Cheren
  • 2 Professor Juniper
  • 2 N
  • 2 Lucky Helmet
  • 2 Professor's letter
  • 4 Roller Skates
  • 2 Ultra Ball
  • 2 Level Ball
  • 2 Acro Bike
  • 1 Battle City
  • 2 Battle Compressor
Energy: 10
  • 4 DCE
  • 6 Fire Energy
Strategy:

Get as many cards as you can into your hand and use hand fling a lot. Lucky helmet I think might be meh, but this is a meh deck anyway so I don't really care.

You should try gourgantic Gourgiest. It works similarly. But has more hp and requires more energy. Though it has Dimensional valley.

It does give you access to use deoxys with close encounter. To draw 2 for no energy, even on turn 1.

I don't suggest Juniper or N. Since you have to discard ur hand. Play things like teammates, briggette, and skyla. You can also use tasting slurpuff to draw more cards.

You should use vs seekers instead of the 4 additional draw engine card.

Teammates is better than skyla. You are looking to increase hand size. So stuff that give you 2 cards for 1 tends to be better. Like energy retrival.

Drop either 4 tierno or 4 cheren. You don't need both with vs seeker.

I also don't know how useful 2 Ultra Ball and shaymin are. Since ideally you will just be drawing cards and not get any use from it. Ultra balls are also the opposite of what you want to do. Which is draw more cards.

Okay so

-2 shaymin
-4 tierno
-1 skyla
-2 ultra ball
+1 energy retrieval
+4 puzzle of time
+2teammates
+1 lysandre

Back