• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Lucario EX / Crobat

I still think by splitting, while although I do agree with your points on matchups, you're going to get too heavy on pokemon. 2-1 I think is a pointless lineup just for the fact that if you're using it based on matchups and the one or 2 you need is prized, your strategy failed.

I'd rather have a card that may help me in a particular matchup in my prizes than not in my deck at all. Especially in a situation like this where this is no real disadvantage in splitting your Zygarde/Lucario lineup.

Maybe a 2-2 line would be better - or a 3-1 - but that's going to be down to personal preference and feedback from play-testing.

I'd rather have a card that may help me in a particular matchup in my prizes than not in my deck at all. Especially in a situation like this where this is no real disadvantage in splitting your Zygarde/Lucario lineup.

Maybe a 2-2 line would be better - or a 3-1 - but that's going to be down to personal preference and feedback from play-testing.

First, I think I'll try the 3-0 Lucario Zygarde lineup, however I'm gonna playtest 2-2 as well, there isnt any reason why not, it gives your deck more versatility as well, cant be a bad thing.

Back