• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Lucario Fight Alone

I´ve been testing a alone lucario deck and had good results with it. Just try to take out the shaymin and put 2 robo subs and 2 unkwon. Also try some max elixir to power up benched riolu, so you dont need exp shares. Its the best way i found to power up your pokemon without exp share. This way you can put muscle bands. Mucle band is needes in this deck because if your opponent have only two pokemon more than you , lucario hits 170, witch is great for EXs and , trust me, this happens a lot. I play 10 energys too, and i dont miss much the max elixirs. They, in general come handy in the right time. I will also try pokepuff when it comes out. For now, Im playing only with 4 target.

Low HP pokemon that you're going to play just to pickup? Doesn't make much sense to me. Good thought though

What about this mate?
180px-LopunnyFlashfire85.jpg

That way, you can reduce your own bench and you'd reduce the number of mooligans
Or you could just use unown, no evolving. Plus you get a card when you do discard.

I´ve been testing a alone lucario deck and had good results with it. Just try to take out the shaymin and put 2 robo subs and 2 unkwon. Also try some max elixir to power up benched riolu, so you dont need exp shares. Its the best way i found to power up your pokemon without exp share. This way you can put muscle bands. Mucle band is needes in this deck because if your opponent have only two pokemon more than you , lucario hits 170, witch is great for EXs and , trust me, this happens a lot. I play 10 energys too, and i dont miss much the max elixirs. They, in general come handy in the right time. I will also try pokepuff when it comes out. For now, Im playing only with 4 target.

Nice I'll def give that a shot , what's your take on assault vest?? I saw a few list with it seems interesting or maybe burst balloon? I'd def try slice and muscle bands that def seems needed

Nice I'll def give that a shot , what's your take on assault vest?? I saw a few list with it seems interesting or maybe burst balloon? I'd def try slice and muscle bands that def seems needed

I´ve never tested assault vest, but its seems very situasional too me. I fell mucle bands are more consistent. With it you can also hit 70 for vacuum wave, wicth kills a lot of basics pokemon in the very start, like pumpkaboos. I won a 24 tickets tournament with it yesterday and the bands def was necessary. Also try to put one, just one, aegislash ex. It will gain you a lot of time in nm & vesp decks, and adds consistency to your deck. I dont know if youre trying to avoid exs, but it a good call.

Back