Splatoon!

Professor Palutena

The Queen
Anyone here have the game? It's coming up on its first anniversary and the game is still going as strong as ever.

I'd love to change NNIDs with people here to form squads and such.

What weapons do you enjoy using? I like the Inkbrushes and I've gravitated towards the Permanent Inkbrush.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Woooo~ Splatoon!

I'm becoming a big fan of the game ever since I bought it... and have probably played it more than any other Wii U game I've bought. I'm a Krak-on Roller main who really doesn't know how to play anything else (but is looking at Splatlings, Squiffers and Bamboozlers).

I'd love the idea of making a squad, though I feel like my time zone may be a little bit of an issue. >~<

VinculumStellarum

Hello Tomorrow, going well? Any luck?
I remember back when I first got Splatoon. A friend of mine in class had it and I thought it'd be a really cool game, so I used a Walmart card I'd gotten for my birthday the week before to get the game. I played it a lot at first, but now I just play SSB4 and whatever. (I should maybe play more of it...)

I'm a Paint Roller main when I do play, as I find the guns clunky and the Paint Rollers are often better for covering turf, since I only play the casual mode. You know, the one where you cover all the turf you can. I tried the ranked mode and didn't find it near as fun as just painting stuff. I can see the guns having a more practical use in that mode, though, because you can just snipe the marked area you have to protect and anyone in or nearby it, but I'm terrible at them.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
Wooo, Splatoon! \o/

I haven't played in a while so I'm reeeeeeeeeeally rusty, but I used to play mostly snipers, partly because my little brother plays rollers and snipers annoy him. (Mwahahahaha I'm so evil. Rollers annoy me back when I'm taken by surprise though, so it's pretty even.)