Going on Internship to Scotland, Should I Keep Playing?

DmightyB

Da Mighty Bee
Hi :) So, I'm a long time Pokemon collector and player , and in about 2 months I'll be going away to do an internship working full time for a a year abroad near Perth,Scotland. I'm going with a group of students who aren't Pokemon fans, so I'm practically a lone wolf with Pokemon love:p I'm really considering if I should bring my file of cards and deck with me up to Scotland, as where I'm going its near Perth, but from what I barely know ,there's a community from what I read but not really sure just yet:(
What do you people think , should I take my cards with me, or do a year without them? I can live without the cards and leave them back at home with my family ,but as it's a longtime hobby , so am a bit stuck between choosing :oops:
Any opinion is surely appreciated ;)
Thank you for the time reading ;)

I suggest you do your research first. You should have a search around online or perhaps asking people if there are Pokemon communities where you are planning on going. Although not all communities come up on it, there is an official event finder that you could also use. If you do keep them at home, remembering to remind your family that the little pieces of paper mean something to you, in case they clean your bedroom. :p

If you decide not to bring the physical cards, you could always still play the game online on PTCGO.

And yes, as bb suggested, definitely leave a note telling people not to touch the cards. :p

If you decide not to bring the physical cards, you could always still play the game online on PTCGO.

And yes, as bb suggested, definitely leave a note telling people not to touch the cards. :p
but I'd want to keep the cards abroad, plus a no no leaving home XD just in case because of what you said XD I'd skim my file from some of the least important cards I guess and keep the rest with me just in case of future trade :3 I'd really like to know if there are any Scottish communities for tcg up there :p

Back