Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.

simsands

Half raccoon, half chipmunk
Again, this isn't exactly what happened, and all of your notes in this post actually prove it. I was sharing thoughts on all players while keeping up pressure on bb to get him to crack.

No, that's exactly what happened. You were definitely not sharing thoughts on all players, though you did "share thoughts on" most (note, most) of the players under pressure. And those thoughts were for the most part that you didn't think the case on that person was good enough to follow.

A couple of points here. First of all, I've already explained that I was attacking TGK's case and not "buddying" Robin like you claim. Protecting Robin is somewhat of a by-product I guess. I don't know why you say I forgot about pressuring bb as I've never dumbtelled about that -- a quote'd be nice. Also, there's even less focus on bb at this stage in the day than earlier on, so I'm not sure what you're trying to meanby the latter part of that last sentence.

I said that it seemed like you were forgetting about it, not that you said something that could be classified as dumbtelling. With this, I guess I meant how you ignored him when you mentioned who else to lynch if not TGK.

This isn't noteworthy. You continuing to bring it up is losing your case credibility (so I guess to that degree, bring it up all you want! :D)

Worth pointing out, this was the first and only time I've mentioned it.

Provide some examples please. The only one I really saw was when I said I was getting weird vibes from Robin and then proceded to attack TGK's case on him, which isn't really a contradiction.

For example, you mentioning that a player shouldn't have to answer a possible role fish, when as had already been pointed out, could be the reason bb wouldn't answer you (Yes, it's possible that someone would want to keep track on something because of a certain element of his role).

Once again, examples would be appreciated.

That you of course meant that TGK should've kept unmentioned parts of his role when claiming.

What, when I wanted to see Carson's wording? As we soon found out, this was extremely pro-town, as TGK managed to misunderstand every part of his role! He had nothing to hide because he'd already claimed so no, not role fishing.

The fact that something turned out to be good doesn't automatically mean that the intention was good. This feels like an attempt at getting townie-points.

...isn't a scumtell. It's an extremely useful tactic when someone flips so that we can see who they trusted, but everyone buddies. I've been trying to remain reasonably affiliation neutral thus far anyway because I usually get called out for buddying players. Sure, I'm giving new players some leg room. I always do this.

I suppose you're right on this, but when you flip scum, we'll have a lot of stuff to go from.

How much do you think the good is proportionate to the bad?

Well, I don't expect you to play 100% scummy as scum.

Surely it would have been more lucrative to not post at all -- assuming you're town? I mean, when I'm town, I don't throw my weight behind a case I've only skimmed because if when I read into it later it turns out the case is terrible, I've got a backpedal on my hands. Why were you so eager to give me the vote?

A townie shouldn't be afraid of the potential pressure from backpedaling, as you have nothing to hide. Why are you?

Please refer to: "An experienced player can make anything a scumtell." Seriously, it applies here big time.

No really, he's right.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Also, a thought on the thief role; I think that if town has the role, they shouldn't be using it, since who knows how detrimental stealing the evidence could be to a town's plan. It's probably only helpful later on when stealing evidence from scum or something so they can't use it.

simsands

Also, a thought on the thief role; I think that if town has the role, they shouldn't be using it, since who knows how detrimental stealing the evidence could be to a town's plan. It's probably only helpful later on when stealing evidence from scum or something so they can't use it.

Though, if the evidence can be sent back to its original owner, it can be used as a nerfed seer by sending a player's item to a confo-town who could judge whether or not it is scummy.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Though, if the evidence can be sent back to its original owner, it can be used as a nerfed seer by sending a player's item to a confo-town who could judge whether or not it is scummy.

Which risks a kill on the confo or something similar, which is not ideal at all. (I'm sure there's other roles made to clear.)

Squirtle Squad

Aspiring Trainer
If this is true (which I think it is), shouldn't the player who is Godot claim? Since they're gonna die and stuff, we can have a clear (I think? :x) for a couple of days.

Why Godot? I thought the ability said it was someone else's name? Or is that person Godot? I don't know this theme.

But yes, if Godot is the same person as the ability then it would make sense for that person to reveal. Scum wouldn't waste their time killing them knowing that they're about to die.

Godot should reveal.

As for the case on celever I'm not really seeing him as scum... Just reading through his posts doesn't scream scum.

##unvote: luispipe8
##vote: Skyleaf

Your bandwagon on luis before was pretty scummy, almost as scummy as luis! Why the bandwagon?

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
role said:
On Night 3, you will put Diego Armando into a comatose state.

Oh, its Diego. But what I don't understand, then, is why Celever was calling him Godot? (Diego should still claim imo!)

Oh, last night I was given a one-off grave digging role by a third party (unless that third party wants to target me again :p) so that Poison Locket hasn't been taken out of the game.

This means that Godot is still going to die on Night 3. I've just scanned his wikipedia page and he's not a bad guy, so if anyone has the ability to destroy evidence (a few characters have done this before) you'd be saving a townie's life.

simsands

Oh, its Diego. But what I don't understand, then, is why Celever was calling him Godot? (Diego should still claim imo!)

I think they're the same character? Though it also took me quite a while to realize he was talking about the same person.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
I think they're the same character? Though it also took me quite a while to realize he was talking about the same person.
Wiki search shows that Diego was when he was the defendant, and then Godot was when he was the prosecutor.

VinculumStellarum

Hello Tomorrow, going well? Any luck?
Edit: they are the same :)
Wiki search shows that Diego was when he was the defendant, and then Godot was when he was the prosecutor.
NO
NOT T&T SPOILERS
I HAVEN'T EVEN FINISHED JFA
*screams loudly and whacks notebook against head multiple times*
I was almost finished Justice for All, too...

Anyways you should stop revealing your vote. It's not helping you at all.
Is this aimed at me? I'm not quite sure, since you're referring to more than one person in the post this is from.

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
I'm keeping track of everyone not voting Yeowie who is viewing the thread.
Finally found the quote from Melee. Thought it was in reference to Drac's slip, but turns out it was Yeowie's.

Anyway, yeah. I don't want to draw conclusions from this alone, but worth noting, perhaps. Make of it what you will.
Just a thought of [future reference] stuff from me:

- Townie points to simsands for being bothered to go back and read the entire thread to build that case on Celever. I can barely be bothered to do that as town (I get bored), let alone scum.

Did he go back and reread? I thought it was a collection of his notes over the course of the game.

Godot should reveal.
This feels like an echo of bb.

And one more thing–– @Luispipe8, where'd you go? Viewing the thread 45 or so minutes ago, but haven't posted in a few pages, ever since the pressure was taken off you?

thegrovylekid

Makes fake cards
For what it's worth..

Diego Armando and Godot are the same people.

Him saying this struck me as a bit odd for some reason... Why add in the underlined part if you hadn't found Phoenix yet? Maybe it's just me, but if I hadn't found Phoenix yet I wouldn't think to put that in.
Just a little thought.
You can blame my IPad for the underline. But I now have my laptop back! :D

As for the cases, I think the case against Celever is more thought out, so I'll probably put my vote on him when I'm done with this silly voting nonsense.

##UNVOTE: Whoever I was voting for last
##VOTE: Reinforce

Celever

Wheeeee~
Honestly I have no interest in responding to the semantics of this case any more. This is completely stereotypical Camo's scum play and it's seriously toxic to the community. I know of a few people who don't play on this site because of it. My response won't elicit a change in the minds of the simsands or Camo, who have pulled out their tunnel vision goggles, and at this point there's enough content (or lack thereof) for the other players to draw their own conclusions, which we can see they already have.

Oh, but not responding to the arguments is an arbitrary "scumtell". Responding to the arguments is distracting, though -- this is a scumtell too. This is what I mean by "An experienced player can make anything a scumtell" and it essentially means that on this site with players like Camo and bbninjas, those who post, get lynched.

@King Xerneas, you aren't posting. Players need to post ;)
@GM DracLord, same goes for you.

Idr any others off the top of my head rn.

Miyami~~

You Are An Ocean Of Waves...
As you were walking around, you saw someone drop a piece of evidence while running away. You picked it up and decided to keep it:

Evidence:High Prosecutor’s Badge

You are the high prosecutor of the courtroom. This makes you an important and influential figure in the legal system. As such, you can only be lynched if you have the majority of votes placed on you. If you don’t, RANDOM.ORG will be used to determine that day’s lynch.

After this, you came across a meal and thought you might as well eat it. It tasted really good.
For anyone who wanted to see what the flavour looked like. Also, I have no idea what the meal part is about.

Celever

Wheeeee~
iirc there is a thief in the series who works as a chef. Never played his game but I know a bit about it. Idr his name atm, but it seems like the thief is this character.

Status
Not open for further replies.