- Bronzong BREAK
- Carbink BREAK
- Lugia BREAK

Holos:
- Delphox
- Lucario (x2)
- Mew
- Tyranitar

The Mew holo is by far my favorite pull. I didn't expect it to be so nice looking and adorable. :3 The M-Audino also looks incredible in person.

I pulled only one Kabutops, which is a bummer since I am planning to run a deck with it this month. So I'll have to pick up a few more of 'em. I got plenty of Kabuto and the fossil though.

A bit of bad news, however: all of my Reverses were miscut. :( The centering on all of them was off to the left; a couple even came close to having no left margin at all. I was pretty disappointed by this. The vast majority of them fall into the "off-centered just enough to lose value but not enough to be considered a misprint" category, sadly.

Expect me to talk about Fates Colide? NOT RIGHT NOW.

But anyway, I was out shopping today and I saw a few Old Tins. I bought Keldeo EX and Yvetal EX (Non-shiny). I'm glad I did, because the cards I got were great. Out of Keldeo I got A Regigiggas EX FA and a Reshiram holo, and In Yyvetal I got Black Kyurem EX from Ledgendary Treasures and Jirachi EX. I also got this really weird Druddigon misprint that had some sore of bumpy pattern on where the Name and Type and stuff are.

My Fates Collide/Awakening of the Psychic King/other product pulls

Awakening of the Psychic King box 1: Alakazam UR, Alakazam Ex, Altaria Ex, Bronzong Break
Awakening of the Psychic King box 2: Kingdra SR, Altaria Ex, M Alakazam Ex, Lugia Break
Froakie 3 pack: Altaria Full Art
Froakie 3 pack 2: M Audino Ex
6 pack Fairfield: M Gallade FA, Dragonite Ex
6 pack Fairfield 2: Wailord Ex
Fates Collide Elite Trainer Box: Kingdra Full Art, Kingdra Full Art
6 single Fates Collide packs: Altaria Ex
M Mawile Collection: Ho-oh Full Art
Vivillon 3 pack: M Alakazam Full Art
M Alakazam Pin Blister: Bronzong Break
Zygarde Pin Blister: Delphox Break
Pansear Promo: Rev Chaos Tower
Gastly Promo: Mew Holo
Target 3 pack for $9.99: M Mewtwo FA, Florges Break
Target 3 pack for $9.99 2: Gallade Ex

Cracked open my BREAKpoint booster box for winning the blog competition a couple nights ago and...

-Gyarados-EX SR
-FA Skyla
-Scizor-EX FA
-M Scizor-EX
-Scizor-EX
-Golduck BREAK
-Luxray BREAK
-2x Garchomp
-Garchomp RH
-Slowking
-Slowking RH
+other goodies

Very pleased with my box - I've cracked open an ETB and another BREAKpoint box without much to boast about, but with the SR and the FA Skyla (both being from the left half, btw!) I'm a happy man.

So i've gotten 2 shiny yveltal tins, and 1 tin each of xerneas and zygarde. in those 4 tins i've gotten 3 FA Genesect Ex.... I also bought a Fates Collide trainer box and only got a genesect ex. I bought a Alakazam Pin 3 pack blister and finally got something other then Genesect. I pulled a M altaria ex, and an Altaria Ex. has anybody else been cursed with Genesect Ex, or is it just a coincidence?

So i've gotten 2 shiny yveltal tins, and 1 tin each of xerneas and zygarde. in those 4 tins i've gotten 3 FA Genesect Ex.... I also bought a Fates Collide trainer box and only got a genesect ex. I bought a Alakazam Pin 3 pack blister and finally got something other then Genesect. I pulled a M altaria ex, and an Altaria Ex. has anybody else been cursed with Genesect Ex, or is it just a coincidence?
BronSect Deck might be a good idea for you, also I have seen a lot of Genesect pulled though

My Fates Collide booster box

Team Rocket's Handiwork FA
Genesect FA
Umbreon Ex
Alakazam Ex
Diancie Ex
Zygarde Ex
M Audino Ex
Lugia Break
Carbink Break
Bronzong Break
5 holos

Happily 6 of these ur's, 2 of these breaks and 2 holos were new. Also got 25 reverses.
Unfortunately both full arts were badly miscut, like right side and top are really wide and the other two are thin. I figure the whole case had this error so am waiting to buy another box so I don't get one from this case.

I also opened 3 Fennekin Boxes and 3 Pyroar Boxes. In the past my best pulls from the Kalos boxes were Palkia FA and Cheren FA, and my best pulls from Pyroar Boxes were 2 of the gold M Charizard X SR's.

Fennekin Box 1: Giratina FA, Crystal Wall Ace Spec, Porygon-Z Holo
Fennekin Box 2: --
Pyroar Box 1: Charizard Ex
Pyroar Box 2: Xerneas Ex
Pyroar Box 3: --
Fennekin Box 3: Celebi Ex, Ninetales Holo

Really happy to get that Giratina as the one I pulled in my booster box had white spots all over the back and this one doesn't.

Last edited:
My last generations buy , and my last buy on booster gambling went like this:
jirachi 20th: -
celebi 20th: vaporeon ex and a foil dark energy
blastoise ex box: 2 foils , metal and water energies
I ... have officially quit boosters for this set, and for sets to come. Singles and lots from now on or trading. money well burnt for crap cards, not even a damn gardevoir ex, or even jolteon ex, and a bloody kid next to me who doesn't even know how to play pokemon efficiently got the jolteon, THE IRONY -_-

I am leaving the whole buying genre to the sucks losing money on this , while i just buy the cards of them suckers :p

I bought 10 breakthrough packs when I got off work, and the best pack I got had a reverse holo Mr Mime and a rare Mr Mime. :/

Back