• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

In Search Of [US] Mewtwos 028/052, 9/100, 11/146, 064/084, 99/109

krysmcscience

Bug Catcher
I've nearly completed my collection of Mewtwo cards. A few that I have, though, are desperately in need of replacement due to obvious damage. So, here I am! The five (possibly four) cards I need are listed below, along with the lowest price I'm willing to offer for each (based on recent prices I have already seen from a variety of sources, and inflated somewhat out of burning need to finally finish this collection).

Psycho Drive BW3 Mewtwo EX 028/052 (Unlimited edition) $20
Legends Awakened Mewtwo 11/146 (Reverse holo) $15
Magestic Dawn Mewtwo 9/100 (Reverse holo) $15
EX Team Rocket Returns Rocket's Mewtwo EX 99/109 $60
Rocket Gang Strikes Back Rocket's Mewtwo EX 064/084 (1st Edition) $50 This one is a maybe, for reasons that are boring. If your copy is in obviously mint condition, though, I will still be interested in purchasing.

As is the requirement for my collection (because I hate myself and my wallet), I need each card to be in as close to mint condition as possible - with no scratches, dings, or edge wear, and preferably with even borders - so please have some pictures ready from a few different angles. The backs of the cards may be Near Mint, however, since every card will be in a sleeve and I won't have to look at the backs of them. XD

I'm located in the USA, and will pay through Paypal. Feel free to post which cards you have and what you'd like to sell them for (provided you're not satisfied with my initial offer), and we'll go from there. You can also message me privately, if that's what you prefer. Thanks in advance! ^_^

Back