• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Fates Collide deck: Genesect Bronzong.

Pokemon (15)
  • 1 Bronzong Break Through
  • 4-3-2 Bronzong BREAK
  • 2 Genesect-EX
  • 3 Shaymin-EX
Trainers (34)
  • 4 Professor Sycamore
  • 1 N
  • 1 Judge
  • 1 Lysandre
  • 1 AZ
  • 1 Brigette
  • 1 Hex Maniac
  • 4 VS Seeker
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 4 Battle Compressor
  • 3 Float Stone
  • 3 Muscle Band
  • 3 Random Receivers
  • 2 Sacred Ash
  • 1 Eco Arm
  • 2 Team Aqua Base
Energy (10)
  • 10 Metal Energy
The way I would run this deck is with a thick line of Bronzongs.

I guess the really tricky thing about my version then others is two cards.

Random Receiver:
Random Receiver is incredible paired with battle compressor. The reason why is because you can thin your supporters out into the discard and use random receiver to draw exactly what you need every turn. When Phantom Forces first came out it was a bit of trick that was a bit better then trainers mail. There is also another move where you use Pal Pad, discard Supporters out and then Pal Pad the ones you need back in for late game when VS seekers were discarded. Ya, just a lot of different things you can do with the card.

Bronzong Break Through:

Pain Amplifier is really good. Instead of discarding the necessary energy. The trainer can lysander up a heavy retreat cost pokemon and stick him in the active. With team Aqua base sticking them there to pay the retreat cost.

Genesect EX: I only ran two Genesect ex's because it is there delve out power and switch tools around. But it's not there to really be the lead attacker. The lead attackers are pretty much bronzongs.

But ya, I think that is how I would run it.

Last edited:
Back