• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Zygarde EX/Carbink Fates Collide deck

evveses

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:
  • 4 Carbink
  • 4 Carbink Break
  • 3 Zygarde Ex
Trainers/Stadiums/Supporters:
  • 4 Switch
  • 4 VS Seeker
  • 4 Professor Sycamore
  • 3 Power Memory
  • 3 Korrina
  • 2 Fighting Stadium
  • 2 Lysandre
  • 2 Battle Compressor
  • 1 Eco Arm
  • 2 Hex Maniac
  • 1 Focus Sash
  • 2 Escapre Ropes
  • 3 Max Elixer
  • 2 Ultra Balls
Energy:
  • 4 Strong Energy
  • 6 Fighting Energy
The plan of this deck is to use Zygardes' 200 dmg attacks with support of the stadium and strong energies to score ohko's. Carbink can wall ex's (haha) ans well as get the needed energies back to Zygarde, the overabundance of switching cards is so you can pivot Carbink and then back into Zygarde. Hex is for other EX proofer (more of a just in case). Maxie is so, if you want, you can revive a Zygarde or a full Carbink Break (if you can do that?) This isn't a full deck, and I can't decide what other cards to add. I'm also not sure if i need 4 Sycamores with the Korrinas or if this deck should have Regirocks. I've also considered switching the cell item card for some fighting fury belts so Zygarde has 230 hp and can score 2 hit ko's.

Last edited:
Unfortunately Maxie cant bring back BREAK pokemon also with you not running ultra ball it might be hard for you to play your hand down so revive might be a better option, Max Elixer will not be very usefull with you only running 4 basic energies.

Besides the fact that I don't have the money to buy them T.T Also 4 sycamore and 3 korrina should be enough draw support with the seekers? Shaymin would help, though the bench may be a bit full.

Back