• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard XY 10 Night March - The Raw POWER Of Mew!

HotTorchic

Hot Torchic
300px-Jessie_Pumpkaboo.pngXY 10 Night March - The Raw POWER Of Mew!300px-Jessie_Pumpkaboo.png

Pokémon: 17

4 Pumpkaboo
4 Joltik
4 Lampent
2 Mew
3 Shaymin-EX

Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 39

3 Fighting Fury Belt
1 Float Stone
4 Battle Compressor
4 Ultra Ball
4 Trainers' Mail
4 Puzzle Of Time
1 Target Whistle
1 Town Map
4 VS Seeker

4 Prof. Sycamore
1 Teammates
1 AZ
1 Lysandre
1 Hex Maniac
1 N

4 Dimension Valley

Energy: 4

4 Double Colorless Energy

Strategy:

It's Night March not much has changed with the addition of XY 10. Well, that's not entirely true. We got Mew. As you can tell from my list I'm not using the whole one energy thing from Joltik and Dimension Valley but Mew is just a good attacker that can be used to nullify one of the problems that Night March has in standard, dumping too many Night Marchers and not being able to attack. With Mew that can be taken out of the equation entirely.

Nice list! I would however, like to see a xerosic in it. Firstly because garbodor would shut this down big time. Also attackers w/ focus sash would be really annoying. Also so ToadTina does not lock you out I would play 1 basic lightning and one jirachi promo.

1. WOW thats a bright font!
2. Explain yourself more on some cards e.g- target whistle? Town Map? N? Belts>Bands?
3. Night March decks are virtually the save save the added pokemon, which in your case is mew, you can learn and check by jsut looking at other lists and substitusting cards for the ones you want
4. THAT FONT THOUGH.. how?

Back