• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Turbo Medicham! (Medicham/Carbink BREAK)

meme_mixtape

Like comment subscrib
Pokémon - 16

• 2 Shaymin-EX ROS 106
  • 2 Carbink BREAK FAC 51
  • 2 Carbink FAC 50
  • 4 Meditite PRC 79
  • 4 Medicham PRC 81
  • 2 Regirock-EX FAC 43

Trainer Cards - 35

• 3 Fighting Stadium FFI 90
  • 2 Trainers' Mail ROS 92
  • 4 Professor Sycamore XY 122
  • 1 Giovanni's Scheme BKT 162
  • 1 Hex Maniac AOR 75
  • 3 Korrina FFI 95
  • 1 Lysandre FLF 90
  • 2 N DEX 96
  • 4 VS Seeker PHF 109
  • 1 Professor's Letter BKT 146
  • 1 Super Rod BKT 149
  • 3 Ultra Ball FLF 99
  • 2 Battle Compressor Team Flare Gear PHF 92
  • 3 Focus Sash FFI 91
  • 2 Float Stone BKT 137
  • 2 Muscle Band XY 121
Energy - 9

• 4 Strong Energy FFI 104
  • 5 Fighting Energy GEN 80

Strategy:

I know a lot of people are excited for the cool new Fighting cards in Fates Collide. I was particularly excited about Carbink BREAK's extremely fast acceleration and Regirock-EX as a basic, easy to set up Machamp FFI. While many are planing to planning to pair this card up with powerful EX Pokémon like Lucario-EX or the new Zygarde-EX with it's Power Memory, I sought to use these two new tools to revive an old friend from Primal Clash: Medicham PRC 81. With the speed provided by Carbink BREAK and the boosts provided by Regirock-EX, Muscle Band, Giovanni's Scheme, Strong Energy, and Fighting Stadium, Medicham's Omega Barrage and normally weak Yoga Kick can go from dealing 30 twice to dealing at max 150 damage, TWICE! In matchups that love barraging you with powerful OHKOs each turn, like Night March, the utility of Focus Sash will keep your Medichams kicking for one more turn!

Having played a couple matches on PTCGO I must say I am in love with this deck! While I haven't yet faced meta decks, (the only Night Marcher auto conceded to me) against most other decks this deck does swimmingly! I hope some top player realizes this deck's potential and that it sees play at World's 2016.

Keep testing, I'm very interesting in your results, currently testing my own versions of Carbink...let me know how you get on..don't have the Medicharm myself..
But was a strategy I considering paring Carbink with...I'm still not sold on Regirock..maybe that will change when I actually get to play a good number of games with it.

Small edit I made: replace 1 Sycamore and ! Focus Sash for 1 Enhanced Hammer and 1 Startling Megaphone. Enhanced Hammer buys time against DCE decks and Startling Megaphone can help land KOs with so many Fighting Fury Belts around.

Woah, this is pretty darn similar to the deck list I have. Same Pokemon, energy, and almost same supporter lines (same number, at least).

Just throwing in my two cents, level ball searches out every non-EX/Break card in the deck. It's pretty solid for those extra chances to draw out your main attacker and the Carbink buffer. I dunno if you've tried it out or not, and our play styles are probably a bit different, but maybe try it out if you haven't yet. Maybe lose one ultra ball and the super rod for two if you test it out?

I'm 3-1 against Night March but one of the three wins was an auto concede, so ~shrug~.

And carrotfoot, I feel like dropping Ultra Ball will cut down discard and prevent Shaymin setups in deck based around setting up strong and recycling energy from the discard. In my opinion, I prefer my current decklist, but if it works well for you, then go for it!

@meme_mixtape

I am very interested to test this deck; especially now that Regirock-EX has been released.

My version of the deck takes a slightly different approach - doing away with Carbink BREAK and instead making use of Shrine of Memories. With Shrine of Memories in play, Medicham can use Meditite's Smack for a single Fighting Energy. This is appealing for two reasons; 1) the low Energy cost and 2) weakness applies to the damage (unlike Medicham's Yoga Kick), swinging the Manectric-EX matchup massively in your favour.

Korrina-based decks can play a diverse set of Items to take full advantage of the Supporter, hence this list has a lot of 2 and 1 counts. Feel free to take the bits you like and discount the bits you don't!

Pokemon (15)

• 4-4 Medicham
  • 4 Regirock-EX
  • 2 Hawlucha
  • 1 Shaymin-EX
Trainers (37)
  • 4 Korrina
  • 2 Professor Sycamore
  • 2 N
  • 1 Lysandre
  • 1 Giovanni's Scheme
  • 1 Wally