• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Durant / Mew

Mora

Don't Panic
Could you please update the deck list in the original post instead of posting a new deck list any time you make changes? Thanks!

Zaffira

Bird Keeper
I changed the list in the first place by removing 1 Level Ball, 1 Hex Maniac to put 1 Brigette and 1 Mr. Mime.
I preferred to take Level 1 Ball because Brigette does the same thing but you can take 3 cards.
What are you saying?
This deck I will try better on Saturday and also on Sunday hoping.

PokeDad5

Aspiring Trainer
Its looking better. Id also like to try -1 Team Rockets Handiwork and add a Skyla. Skyla has saved me a few times when I needed an Enhanced Hammer, head ringer and especially for a 2nd puzzel.

Zaffira

Bird Keeper
Its looking better. Id also like to try -1 Team Rockets Handiwork and add a Skyla. Skyla has saved me a few times when I needed an Enhanced Hammer, head ringer and especially for a 2nd puzzel.
Has it ever happened that you need 2 Battle Compressor ?

Zaffira

Bird Keeper
I removed 1 Bridgette to put 1 Lysandre. I realized that against Trevenant decks need most, and also can retrieve various other Pokemon cards and Brigette I never served.

PokeDad5

Aspiring Trainer
Has it ever happened that you need 2 Battle Compressor ?

In my Toad/Tina I only ran 1. Really other than taking up space, they're sole purpose is to lighten your deck so you can get more of what you want. 1 is better than none, but 2 would be better.

Zaffira

Bird Keeper
Today I tried to play this deck and it works, it doesn't stall.
Then I saw the Teammates card that could be a good card to put in this deck because all the Pokemons are easily defeated.

PokeDad5

Aspiring Trainer
Teammates would be a decent card to add because you do get KO'd a lot, but I don't know if playing teammates is worth additional milling.

Zaffira

Bird Keeper
Teammates would be a decent card to add because you do get KO'd a lot, but I don't know if playing teammates is worth additional milling.
I thought the card was going Teammates in combination with Bunnelby's attack Rototiller.
With Bunnelby put up to 2 cards in the deck, then it's your opponent's turn that 90% chance for knock out the Bunnelby. When it's my turn, i play Teammates.

Zaffira

Bird Keeper
But the Pokemon Mr. Mime who has the ability that you prevent the damage on the bench should have it? Because those who do damage counters on the bench are few and ability against Crobat not work.

PokeDad5

Aspiring Trainer
I thought the card was going Teammates in combination with Bunnelby's attack Rototiller.
With Bunnelby put up to 2 cards in the deck, then it's your opponent's turn that 90% chance for knock out the Bunnelby. When it's my turn, i play Teammates.

I personally dont like or want to waste time with any attack other than milling. If you do, thats a turn wasted and the goal is to deck them out before they take 6 prize cards. Yes, you're going to lose pokemon, but as long as you keep milling you will deck them out before they KO 6 pokemon.

Zaffira

Bird Keeper
I personally dont like or want to waste time with any attack other than milling. If you do, thats a turn wasted and the goal is to deck them out before they take 6 prize cards. Yes, you're going to lose pokemon, but as long as you keep milling you will deck them out before they KO 6 pokemon.
But Mr. Mime who has the ability that blocks attacks on the bench, also blocks the attack Skill Dive Crobat?

Shimisams

Aspiring Trainer
What Bench attackers are you worried about?

Everything relevant I can think of..get's around Mr.Mime..Trev Break..Greninja and Bats..just don't care. Crobat Skill Dive? Eh, not worth it..there aren't enough bats in the format..and you probably lose to the abilities anyway.

I'd do something more like this...

Pokemon: 11
4 Mew
3 Durant
2 Bunnelby
1 Remoraid
1 Octillery

T/T/S/S: 43
1 Escape Rope
1 Enhanced Hammer
3 Crushing Hammer
4 Trick Shovel
4 Trainers' Mail
4 Level Ball
4 VS Seeker
4 Puzzle of Time
1 Team Flare Grunt
1 Lysandre
2 Brigette
2 Teammates
4 N
4 Professor Sycamore
4 Dimension Valley

Energy: 6
4 Rainbow Energy
2 Grass

ToToLaw

Aspiring Trainer

Everything relevant I can think of..get's around Mr.Mime..Trev Break..Greninja and Bats..just don't care. Crobat Skill Dive? Eh, not worth it..there aren't enough bats in the format..and you probably lose to the abilities anyway.

4 Mew
3 Durant
2 Bunnelby
1 Remoraid
1 Octillery

1 Escape Rope
1 Enhanced Hammer
3 Crushing Hammer
4 Trick Shovel
4 Trainers' Mail
4 Level Ball
4 VS Seeker
4 Puzzle of Time
1 Team Flare Grunt
1 Lysandre
2 Brigette
2 Teammates
4 N
4 Professor Sycamore
4 Dimension Valley

4 Rainbow Energy
2 Grass

Looks like a solid list!

I am not sure how, but including Xerosic, Deliquent and Hex maniac seems useful here. Maybe
-1 Sycamore (since N always draw you 6, and there is Teammate for more easy searching)
-1 Brigette (since there are 4 level ball already)
-1 Teammate
+1 Xerosic (for tools, special energy)
+1 Deliquent
+1 Hex Maniac (for bat, greninja match up)

Shimisams

Aspiring Trainer
Looks like a solid list!

I am not sure how, but including Xerosic, Deliquent and Hex maniac seems useful here. Maybe
-1 Sycamore (since N always draw you 6, and there is Teammate for more easy searching)
-1 Brigette (since there are 4 level ball already)
-1 Teammate
+1 Xerosic (for tools, special energy)
+1 Deliquent
+1 Hex Maniac (for bat, greninja match up)

I like those changes.

Zaffira

Bird Keeper
I also tried it with 2 Brigette but I could get the Pokemon with Level Ball and Sycamore. For me it is useless, and I came to the middle of the match, when I could in other ways have the Pokemon.
But Team Rocket is not better? I tried having two of these cards and I feel very good

PokeDad5

Aspiring Trainer

4 Mew
3 Durant
2 Bunnelby
1 Remoraid
1 Octillery

1 Escape Rope
1 Enhanced Hammer
3 Crushing Hammer
4 Trick Shovel
4 Trainers' Mail
4 Level Ball
4 VS Seeker
4 Puzzle of Time
1 Team Flare Grunt
1 Lysandre
2 Brigette
2 Teammates
4 N
4 Professor Sycamore
4 Dimension Valley

4 Rainbow Energy
2 Grass

Not sure if I agree with no Shaymin, but its worth a try. A tech of just 1-1 sushimaster seems low, but again, would need tested. I agree with cutting down on some things, but I want you to try something for me.

-1 Teammates
-1 Sycamore
-2 N
-1 Dimension Valley
-1 Level Ball

+3 Battle Compressors
+1 Skyla
+1 Delinquent
+1 Hex

I feel a tech of battle compressors would work well in here and here's why. Whether you use skyla for one, or happen upon one from Trainers' mail, you give yourself the ability to shorten your deck to just the cards you want to pull, as well as setting up all the trainers you want when you want them in your discard pile. The ability to VS seeker your teammates, Sycamore, Team Flare Grunt or Hex at any time via VS seeker is such a nice tool to have. This is especially essential if you're going first and run against Toad or Vileplume. You want to discard that Hex and pick it back up with a VS seeker since the majority of your tech is item cards. Your strategy will vary game to game depending on what deck you play against. Against Vileplume, you want Hex and Delinquent in your hand at all times so you can discard their stadium as well as Hex if you need to, but if you're setup to mill then it should be an easy matchup as they will already mill themselves down. Toad I wouldn't worry about because your tech sets you up to discard the DCE or lysandre out something else like Hoopa, Shaymin or whatever else makes it difficult for them. NM again is easy because they will mill themself down faster than take prize cards. Since you run 4 puzzles there's other things you can go less of since you have the ability to get anything back, plus with bunnelby's attack as well. Bats/Trevenant will be scary decks to face. Granted a simple Hex will take care of them initially, but Tree Slam will hurt and your dimension valley helps them as well, so consider just using Bunnelby's attack for 1 so that you dont help them out.