Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

• What is your PTCGO screen name?Dahammer2012
  • What timezone do you live in? CST
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? No
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-datel? Yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No

What is your PTCGO screen name?
Gengar-101
What timezone do you live in?
Eastern Standard time GMT-5
Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it?
Yes, I didn't drop.
Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month?
Yes
Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month?
Yes
Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date?
Yes
Are you a PokeBeach premium member?
Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name? pedroseda
  • What timezone do you live in? Mountain Standard Time (GMT-7)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? No. I'm a new member.
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? I will, for sure.
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? It is.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Not yet.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? krattboy8
  • What timezone do you live it? Central
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? I participated, and did't drop
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes, pinky promise
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes

The roster, thus far, has been updated!

Check it out and let @Ntanel know of any mistakes:
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thr...onsored-by-tcgplayer-com.132217/#post-2795333

While we may have 68 players that are currently registered, those Regular Members who have met the previous task requirements as well as Premium Members can still get a higher placement on the roster. Yes, it means bumping some new players, but they would end up on the Waiting List and be given advanced notice of next month's tournament. If you end up in the Waiting List, you should probably turn on your tag notification via your Alerts menu on the top-right of this page!

I Royal (Yangi) won vs Scourge188 (Scourge188)
games were "played" from 8pm central time zone until 9pm
Round 1: winner Yangi
Round 2: winner Scourge188
Round 3: winner Yangi (due to Scourge188 disconnecting)
Winner: Yangi

edit2: Headjudge decided its my win
I'm sorry for this unlucky timing with your blackout Scourge188

Last edited:
Round 6 Match between Serpens and FangNG, happended today, between 8.45 AM GMT and 9.35 AM GMT
Game 1: Serpens (Bad draw for my opponent, KOing single pokemon they had.)
Game 2: FangNG (Typical match of these two archetypes.)
Game 3: Serpens (A great match, full of suspence and whatnot, saved by a miraculous top-deck at the end. Truly the most entertaining one this round.)
Overall, good games all three. It was most certainly fun.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Vanter-StarLord
  • What timezone do you live in? UTC+1
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? No.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? No, I just joined.
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes.
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes it is.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? mingming187
    • What timezone do you live in? Eastern
    • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No
    • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? No
    • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes
    • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Vegasaur
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT -4
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No, and No

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Jost1999
    What timezone do you live in? GMT +1
    Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No
    Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes
    Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes
    Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes
    Are you a PokeBeach premium member?No

Brandonf6 (Cash9413) beat WastedSkyPirate, 2-0, games played 1:30pm-1:45pm CST. Sorry game 2 was so quick o_O
Good games

If there is still room:

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Chickenman2015
  • What timezone do you live in? CDT
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? No

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Rollofthedice
  • What timezone? EST
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? no
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? yes
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? yes
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? no

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Emp-649-kmg
  • What timezone do you live in? Eastern standard time,
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? yes and yes
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes

Last edited:
Back