• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Untested Regirock AT/Madichamp/Carbink Break

poke4trade

Raising Ash
Here is a deck list I've been working on for fates collide.

16 Pokemon:
  • 3 Regirock AT
  • 3 Meditite
  • 3 Medichamp AT
  • 1 Carbink Energy Keeper
  • 2 Carbink SafeGuard
  • 2 Carbink Break
  • 2 Shaymin EX

35 Trainers:
  • 1 Super Rod
  • 3 Battle Compressor
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 4 Trainers' Mail
  • 4 VS Seeker
  • 4 N
  • 3 Professor Sycamore
  • 1 Pokemon Fan Club
  • 3 Korina
  • 1 Judge
  • 2 Lysandre
  • 1 Fighting Stadium
  • 4 Focus Sash

Energy: 9
  • 4 Strong Energy
  • 5 Fighting Energy

The deck is really a multi purpose deck that does not revolve around a single strategy. -- I think...hmm?

Of course, Carbink Break is used as a charge card. You can place any two energy on a fighting pokemon.

My idea was that Regircock with AT (blocks trainers). This increases a very fast charge to this particular pokemon. By using Focus Sash paired with carbink you can save a round from knock out and use an attack. This blocks the lysanders and pokemon catchers coming off the trev/night march deck and creates possible one hit knockout scenarios.

Medichamp is used for a prize card exchanged AT (Attacks Twice). Paired with Focus Sash it can conserve a round and only give up one pokemon. Because of this, it puts Night March in Awkward positions because it has the possibility of taking 2 night marchers or a night march and shaymin EX.

Carbink Energy keeper is a tech card used against the disruption decks. Because you can get it out with Korinia or Ultra ball, I just thought it made sense against disruption deck. Without your basic energy getting disrupted it allows the trainer to not only play medichamp, but also Regirock in the match up. Ontop of that, it has a reasonable attack with a couple of strong energies attached and fighting stadium (2 attacks 180).

Because the deck runs evolution's and basics, it does take into consideration the Mew/Glaceon/Jolteon match up. Based on what is happening at the time, different pokemon have the ability to maneuver around the particular situation. Because the opponent is unable lysandre out Regirock, it does give some advantage in that arena.

These all preliminary ideas and thoughts...I've never tested this deck, so I don't know how it will work.

Ideas? Thoughts? Comments? Sly Remarks? All welcomed! :0)

You should consider regirock ex at least one of, for testing purposes.

It gives medicham 10 extra damage per attack. So really 20 damage per turn. 30 base + 20 strong energy + 20 fighting stadium + 20 muscle band + 10 regirock ex for 100 per hit. Hit 200 damage in one turn. Though for it to really matter you should have 2 regirock on bench to hit for 220 damage. Taking out some of the pesky mega pokemon or fighting fury belt basics.

I would also suggest 2 more fighting stadium and take out super rod for sacred ash. Since energy gets recycled by carbink

Back