Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

• What is your PTCGO screen name?
AndreBernacchi

• What timezone do you live in?
UTC -3

• Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it?
Yes and no.

• Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month?
Yes

• Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month?
Yes

• Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date?
Yes

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member?
No

Last edited:
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Master_Z
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT -5 EST
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes, and yes (could not reach opponent).
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month?I No.
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Most definitely!
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No :(

• What is your PTCGO screen name? OxleyW
  • What timezone do you live in? Eastern Daylight/Standard Time
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes ; No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Pretty sure yes
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes I will continue to post again
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No

• What is your PTCGO screen name? - Coolpilot
  • What timezone do you live in? - PDT (Pacific Daylight Time)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? - No, and thus no.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? - No, I have a bad habit of lurking. :p
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? - Yes! Between Sun & Moon and needing to figure out a new deck post-"Fates Collide," I'm gonna need to.
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? - Yep.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? - Yes!

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Submit2Darkseid
  • What timezone do you live in? EST utc - 5
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes, no.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes

The roster, thus far, has been updated!

Check it out and let @Ntanel know of any mistakes: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thr...onsored-by-tcgplayer-com.132217/#post-2795333

Is there a ruling yet for posting media related to the tournament onto social media sites such as YouTube? (It could give a disadvantage to the players' that are posted onto YouTube as their decks and more could be potentially revealed; this is assuming that either player did not give consent for the content to be posted during the tournament).

Yes, it is under the Penalties section of the news post for this activity.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? fangng
  • What timezone do you live in? Hawaii Standard Time
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes, waiting for final round's pairings.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes

What is your PTCGO screen name? Fireknight206
What timezone do you live in? Sydney, AEST (+10)
Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No I did not. About to start joining the monthly tournaments this month ^^
Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? (Such as replying to a news story, commenting on a forum discussion thread or etc…) No sorry, will do now
Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yep! Will join in the discussion haha.
Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yep!
Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No :(

• What is your PTCGO screen name? roastbeef56
  • What timezone do you live in? Pacific time (UTC-8)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? I did not participate.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes, I made several posts last month.
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? I do promise to make at least two discussion posts during this month. I enjoy this site.
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes it is.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No I am not.

So in!

PTCGO screen name? - Yoggington
Timezone do you live in? - GMT
Last Month's Tournament - Did not enter
Two posts? - Yup & yup
E-Mail - Yup
Premium - Yup

• What is your PTCGO screen name? mwcarter4120
  • What timezone do you live in? EST
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? No
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Not Yet, but debating it.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? jwvader
  • What timezone do you live in? “Eastern European Summer Time (UTC+3).”
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No, No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? No

• What is your PTCGO screen name? musicismyalibi_
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT + 1
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Bogarn
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT-8
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No and no

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Serpentifiic
  • What timezone do you live in? CEST (GMT+2)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes and no. At least, not as of now, there's still one round left.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? freedom8901
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT +8
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Nope, is my bon voyage.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Nope, I just registered as a member for this.
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? I will do my best to do it=)
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No, will consider joining it.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Bdov777
    • What timezone do you live in? MST
    • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? I did not participate
    • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? yes
    • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? yes
    • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? yes
    • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? no

New
What is your PTCGO screen name? InfinityPie
What timezone do you live in? EST
Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No
Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? No
Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? I haven't been as active on the pokebeach forums recently, but I can definatly give it another go
Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes
Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No

• What is your PTCGO screen name?
    • carrotfoot64
    • What timezone do you live in? If you do not know your time zone, check out the World Clock. For example, California’s time zone is “Pacific time (UTC-8).”
    • U.S. Central (-6)
    • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it?
    • Nope
    • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? (Such as replying to a news story, commenting on a forum discussion thread or etc…)
    • Just signed up.
    • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month?
    • Sure!
    • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date?
    • Yup.
    • Are you a PokeBeach premium member?
    • Nope.
  • It's prolly filled up, but there it is anyway.

Back