• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Greninja/Aegislash/Genger (G.A.G. for short)

danceking1711

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon - 22
  • 2 Gastly BKT 58
  • 2 Haunter BKT 59
  • 2 Gengar BKT 60
  • 2 Honedge BKP 60
  • 2 Doublade BKP 61
  • 2 Aegislash BKP 62
  • 2 Froakie BKP 38
  • 2 Frogadier BKP 39
  • 2 Greninja XY 41
  • 2 Remoraid BKT 32
  • 2 Octillery BKT 33

Trainer Cards - 23
  • 2 Wally ROS 94
  • 4 Dimension Valley PHF 93
  • 3 Assault Vest BKT 133
  • 1 Super Rod BKT 149
  • 2 Lysandre AOR 78
  • 2 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
  • 2 Escape Rope PLS 120
  • 3 Level Ball AOR 76
  • 2 Float Stone BKT 137
  • 2 Professor Birch's Observations PRC 134

Energy - 15
  • 6 Psychic Energy Energy 5
  • 6 Water Energy Energy 3
  • 3 Double Colorless Energy NXD 92

Total Cards: - 60

Just a little deck idea I had run though my head the other day. The basic idea is to place damage across the board as much as possible with Greninja and Gengar, knocking out whats possible with Gengar along the way, and having Aegislash clean up the rest

iI would pick one or the other. Either Aegislash or Greninja, both work well with greninja, but three stage 2's is too much to set up. Personally I would go with gengar because he can take immediate knock outs after a greninja snipe. You could also take out the Double colorless energies if you take out the Aegislash line and replace them for more consistency cards such as VS seeker which is one of the best staple cards in this format that I see you are not running. You also have no other way of searching out greninja or gengar other than wally, which is a supporter card. Ultra ball is way faster and can search out any pokemon.

iI would pick one or the other. Either Aegislash or Greninja, both work well with greninja, but three stage 2's is too much to set up. Personally I would go with gengar because he can take immediate knock outs after a greninja snipe. You could also take out the Double colorless energies if you take out the Aegislash line and replace them for more consistency cards such as VS seeker which is one of the best staple cards in this format that I see you are not running. You also have no other way of searching out greninja or gengar other than wally, which is a supporter card. Ultra ball is way faster and can search out any pokemon.

looking back over the list, i honestly can't remember why i didn't put seekers or ultra balls in, or why i put the vests in as well, so with that in mind i did make a few changes as follows:

-3 vest
-1 vally

+2 seeker
+2 ultra ball

as for having all three lines, i actually did that on purpose, as i knew greninja/gengar was already a line, and had wanted to expand on its idea.

Back