Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

Royal

Aspiring Trainer
What is your PTCGO screen name? Yangi
What timezone do you live in? GMT+1
Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes I participated, no I was not dropped
Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes I did more than two discussion posts
Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Sure
Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes
Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No

CESit

Aspiring Trainer
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Xabalanque
  • What timezone do you live in? Eastern Time Zone (Daylight savings is in effect)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? I participated in the last 3, have never been dropped.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No

Lanstar

The Cutest of Ladies

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Lanstar1
    • What timezone do you live in? Mountain Time U.S. (UTC/GMT -6)
    • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No and No.
    • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes, I have.
    • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes, Absolutely!

Last edited:

chochiflex

Aspiring Trainer
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Chochiflex
  • What timezone do you live in? Central
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
What is your PTCGO screen name? EspeonROX
What timezone do you live in? EST
Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yup, and I didn't drop!
Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes!
Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes!
Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yup.
Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Nope.

TheAnticipationEevee

Decidueye Vileplume <3
Hello there! I guess I will register for May cause Wynaut!

• What is your PTCGO screen name? AbsolutelyEevee
    • What timezone do you live in? Pacific Time
    • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Participated; Not Dropped
    • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes!
    • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes!
    • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes!
    • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No :(
EDIT: Going to reformat this...
EDIT: Fixed, and I have a question...

Is there a ruling yet for posting media related to the tournament onto social media sites such as YouTube? (It could give a disadvantage to the players' that are posted onto YouTube as their decks and more could be potentially revealed; this is assuming that either player did not give consent for the content to be posted during the tournament).

Last edited:

Athavan Balendran

Aspiring Trainer
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? hinducow
  • What timezone do you live in? EST
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? I did participate and I was not dropped

TheAnticipationEevee

Decidueye Vileplume <3
My opponent CESit has given me the win!

Thank you so much!

Good luck to the people in making the top 8, & thanks to our head judge/tournament organizer for making this tournament run smoothly!

Sidog9

Aspiring Trainer
  • What is your PTCGO screen name?
Phyxera
  • What timezone do you live in? If you do not know your time zone, check out the World Clock. For example, California’s time zone is “Pacific time (UTC-8).”
Pacific Time(UTC-7)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it?
No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? (Such as replying to a news story, commenting on a forum discussion thread or etc…)
Yes
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month?
Yes
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date?
Yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member?
No

Jedithious

Aspiring Trainer
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? xJedithious
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT -7 (Pacific standard)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? I did not participate in last month's tournament.
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Absolutely!

Last edited:

Matias Santiago

Aspiring Trainer
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? MRC3410
  • What timezone do you live in? Eastern Time UTC-05:00
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No, and no.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? No
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Absol-utely!

Last edited:

Arneboy11

A Mega Absol Trainer!
Advanced Member
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Arneboy11
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT+1
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes and no
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes!
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Off course!

WastedSkyPirate

What is your PTCGO screen name?

WastedSkyPirate

What timezone do you live in?

GMT+1

Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it?

Participated and not dropped.

Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month?

Yes.

Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month?

Yes

Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date?

Yes

Are you a PokeBeach premium member?

No

Vulpix Yolk

\ \ durant gang \ \
- What is your PTCGO screen name?

VulpixYolk

- What timezone do you live in?

Mountain Time Zone, GMT -6

- Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it?

I did not participate

- Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month?

Not in the last month, but I can make them now.

- Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month?

Promise

- Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date?

You know it

- Are you a PokeBeach premium member?

no

Victor Freitas

Aspiring Trainer
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? VictorSandy
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT-3
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? I did participate and was not dropped.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes, I did.
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yep!
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? It is.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No, I'm not. =/

Rocket The Shellos

Aspiring Trainer
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Rocket1908
  • What timezone do you live in? Australian Eastern Standard Time (UTC + 10)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? (Such as replying to a news story, commenting on a forum discussion thread or etc…) I believe so.
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? I should be able to manage that.
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No.

Wil Yates

Itzyatzee
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? itzyatzee
  • What timezone do you live in? EST
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? I was in it and did not drop.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month?(Such as replying to a news story, commenting on a forum discussion thread or etc…) Yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes

Dom31234

Australian Player
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Dom31234
  • What timezone do you live in? AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? no
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month?(Such as replying to a news story, commenting on a forum discussion thread or etc…) no
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? No idea how to do that but i can do Australian stories :)
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? no