• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded M Gardevoir EX

daviddmp42

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon: 14
  • 3 Xerneas
  • 3 Gardevoir Ex
  • 3 M Gardevoir Ex
  • 2 Spritzee
  • 2 Aromatisse
  • 1 Shaymin EX
Supporters/Trainers/Stadium: 35
  • 4 Juniper
  • 2 N
  • 2 Pokemon Fan Club
  • 1 Lysandre
  • 1 Colress
  • 1 Skyla
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 3 Max Elixir
  • 3 Max Potion
  • 4 VS Seeker
  • 3 Gardevoir Spirit Link
  • 2 Super Rod
  • 1 Startling Megaphone
  • 1 Dowsing Machine
  • 3 Fairy Garden
Energy: 11
  • 11 Fairy Energy
Strategy:
Use Xerneas and Max Elixir to power up Gardevoir and use Brilliant Arrow. Any suggestions would be helpful, especially with the supporter line (I am not as confident in the section).

IMO:
1 Level Ball can help to get your Spritzee out faster without paying a 2-card cost (like Ultra Ball) - which you do not need to dump extra cards into your discard pile.
4 Xerneas maximizes your chances of starting with one of these Poke which enhances your chances of getting energy accelerated onto your benched Pokemon.
Following are a few suggested deck changes for your consideration:
-1 Ultra Ball - 3 should be sufficient
-1 Max Potion - 2 should be sufficient

+1 Xerneas
+1 Level Ball
Depending upon the success of the Max Elixir flips, I suspect you can be taking prizes by T2.

I hope you find these comments helpful.

Back