Discussion Shed My Skin! Expanded Mew-EX / Shedinja Combo

Nyora

A Cat
I want to hop right in, I love this card, Shedinja. It's one of my favorite cards in the TCG right now, (Serperior is my favorite) and with put with Mew-EX mew can do 50-760 damage dependent on its damage. The strategy is rather simple, you need a Frozen City and some rainbow energies to deal 30 damage second turn. This deck also utilizes Level Balls heavily and of course Fighting Fury Belt. All the damage you even need on Mew-EX is about 40-50, dependent on what your opponent is playing, like Wailord EX for example. I've used this in tournaments online and it actually does work! I haven't been able to use it in the real world cuz I can't get my hands on mew-EX's, and I'm rather broke. However, online and in real life casual play this is a GREAT deck to rack up some points.

blahblahbal

Aspiring Trainer
I agree xD. I have won nearly every game I played online with my Shedinja/Mew EX deck. I also have the deck IRL (though 2 of the Shedinjas are proxies :p). I just wish there was an Expanded PokéBeach Cup. I would so be up for that! I have my list somewhere, but I can't find it at the moment. I'll post it here if that's alright with you (when I find it). I'm also curious what your list looks like.

OmnomOrNah

Duke of Dead Draw
I actually played this deck last fall at the Fort Wayne regionals. I definitely had fun with it, but it isn't competitive enough to keep up with the meta. Too slow, and relies on a 120 HP, partially damaged EX to get the job done.

Nyora

A Cat
This was before fighting fury belt right? If so, that may be why, you kinda need the fighting fury belt to win with it.

freedom8901

Aspiring Trainer
My friend has a similar deck online, with the FFB on its nearly unstoppable, a very nice rogue deck plus with the new Bronzong from Fates, the bench Shedinja can only be knocked out with Lysandre, nice^^

Chip Thrasher

Aspiring Trainer
Haha! My dad actually made this deck for fun once. Nice deck, but it depends on Mew-EX, which is not the most reliable. :)