• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format Dewgong/Vileplume Lock

gregpokeman

Aspiring Trainer
Hey everyone, I'm here to get some ideas on a fun deck I have created. It's the first deck list I have created on the website and would really appreciate some feedback! Thank you :)

Pokemon 20
  • 4 Seel
  • 4 Dewgong Fates collide
  • 4 Oddish
  • 3 Gloom
  • 3 Vileplume
  • 1 Shaymin EX
  • 1 Jirachi

Trainers 34
  • 2 Professor Sycamore
  • 2 N
  • 1 Judge
  • 1 AZ
  • 4 VS Seeker
  • 4 Trainers Mail
  • 3 Ultra Ball
  • 3 Dive Ball
  • 2 Level Ball
  • 3 Float Stone
  • 2 Trick Coin
  • 4 Forest of Giant Plants
  • 4 Crushing Hammer

Energy 5
  • 5 Water Energy

camohunter19

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
If you want us to comment on the deck, you have to tell us what each card does, the strategy of the deck, and which set each card is from. Then we can help you as we will have a better idea of what you are trying to do.

PokeDad5

Aspiring Trainer
It's a troll deck, but it's a troll deck for luck mostly. Either the opponent will be asleep or paralyzed forcing them to roll to see if they're away (luck) or paralyzed will require a scoop up, AZ, Cassius, escape rope or switch. Other luck would include your crushing hammers and your limited draw support. The other issues I see with the deck, while although you may item lock T1, but highly unlikely without battle compressors and revitilizers, your pokemon are only doing 20 dmg/turn which is hardly enough damage to concern anyone that is being item locked. Even if I'm the one getting item locked, I have plenty of time to develop my pokemon on my bench to KO your Dewgong. I would concider more draw supporters and formulate your deck around more of a stall/mill tactic. If you can limit your opponents hand via red card, delinquent combo and or Team Rockets Handiwork plus some trick shovels, then you're talking this deck will be annoying.

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
Hey guys back again with such a fun troll deck XD X))))))))))
here is my first list i just came up with the list on the website so i will definitely need some comments. Here is the list.

Pokemon 20
4 seel
4 dewgong fates collide
4 oddish
3 gloom
3 vileplume
1 shaymin
1 jirachi promo

Trainers 34
2 sycamore
2 N
1 judge
1 AZ
4 vs seeker
4 trainers mail
3 ultra ball
3 dive ball
2 level ball
3 float stone
2 trick coin
4 forest of giant plants
4 crushing hammer

energy 5
5 water energy
Add Malamar XY-P

Ivy_Profen

Aspiring Trainer
The new stadium or zoroark would make ur deck sad. Unfortunately. Even twisted spoon. Though I have to say I did like using this pokemon in the prerelease.

dbussert

Aspiring Trainer
I think Dewgong can have a place in a competitive deck. He's not a main attacker like Vespiqueen, so you can item lock, but against an evolution deck, you will lose hard (like Greninja) since it clears status conditions. He seems fit to stall as long as possible, but what's the end game? Maybe pair him with bats and raichu to clean up?

Or you could troll more with Slowking and see if your opponent tries to strangle you.

danceking1711

Aspiring Trainer
dewgong is ok for prerelease play, but for actual competitive play i really can't see any situation where i'd could see myself saying "omg i wish i had dewgong right now" since it really doesn't have the damage output to keep up with things such as garchomp, greninja, or even serperior from fates collide