Video: 'Volcanion and the Mechanical Magearna' Trailer #2!

Glad I got to see that before the video was taken down, even if the audio was bad quality.

Not bad. Can't wait for this movie to release here in the US. The Hoopa movie was pretty good actually and I hope they can release another movie sparking my interest. Hopefully this one anyways. XY11, the set releasing in August will give us a pretty good preview of what's featured in the movie. We've seen Volcanion and Shiny Mega Gardevoir are in the set (Please have them add Magearna). Anyways the movie will hopefully be great!

RIP Trailer I never got to watch 2016-2016
I'm happy Magiana can't talk, they do that way to much with Legendaries, and the voice acting is usually bad, aside from Hoopa. Also, "Throw Your Voice in the Mailbox" is a awesome name. My new phrase I'll tell my friends at school when they are being punks and I wanna say "Shut up."

I'm mostly excited about Perfect Zygarde being in the movie... After the way GF dumped it, I was starting to think it wouldn't appear at all...

Meh, the movies are just like the games... same thing, different look over and over. TPCi need to reboot it now =/

Back