Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

Hemos

The demonic Shadow Lugia/Mystical Raven Witch
Got 10 BREAKpoint packs earlier. Sadly the only good pull I had was a FA Ho-Oh EX. Got a holo Meganium, the rest were RHs.

I DID get a Luxray BREAK in a trade though, so there was that too, but I couldn't get enough Shinx/Luxio/Luxray to work on a deck, so I'm gonna have to buy the Luxray deck to work that out XD Least doing that I can work a 4/3/2/1 line on the old lion.

Purrloin

Finally got my BREAKPoint booster box. My pulls:

Ultra Rares:
  • Ho-Oh-EX
  • Manaphy-EX
  • Espeon-EX FA
  • Gyarados-EX
  • Gyarados-EX FA
  • Gyarados-EX SR
BREAK:
  • Trevenant BREAK
  • Luxray BREAK
Holos:
  • Slowking (x2)
  • Garbodor
  • Suicune
  • Aegislash
  • Meganium

Yes, I got all three Gyarados-EX versions, which is pretty cool. :D No Skyla though, sadly.

ironcladmerc

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
I opened a BreakPoint Elite Trainer box last weekend, out of the 8 packs the best pulls were Trevenant Break, Holo Aegislash, and SR Gyarados EX.

If you want to see, my video is here:

I got last pack luck on the Gyarados.

Maserati777

Aspiring Trainer
Today I opened 30 Breakthrough packs from Dollar Tree, hoping they get Breakpoint in soon. The case was pretty full so I just grabbed a couple handfuls.

I pulled 163 Mewtwo, I previously pulled 164 Mewtwo from Dollar Tree last month, also Glalie FA, I find it funny that I pulled 4 SRs from Breakthrough before pulling a full art Glalie. Also got a Zoroark Break, Mamoswine Holo and Typhlosion Holo.

I also opened an ETB and it had an Emboar Ex and a Gyarados Ex.

ironcladmerc

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Today I opened 30 Breakthrough packs from Dollar Tree, hoping they get Breakpoint in soon. The case was pretty full so I just grabbed a couple handfuls.

I pulled 163 Mewtwo, I previously pulled 164 Mewtwo from Dollar Tree last month, also Glalie FA, I find it funny that I pulled 4 SRs from Breakthrough before pulling a full art Glalie. Also got a Zoroark Break, Mamoswine Holo and Typhlosion Holo.

I also opened an ETB and it had an Emboar Ex and a Gyarados Ex.

That's cool that Dollar Tree now has BreakThrough packs, my local ones only have everything before BreakThrough, so hopefully they will get those in soon too. The ones around here seem to be one expansion behind with packs, so I probably won't see BreakPoint packs until the next expansion comes out.

Maserati777

Aspiring Trainer
I opened a couple Jirachi promo blisters and an Umbreon promo blister.

The Umbreon blister had 3 non holo rares so it paled to the first one, one of the Jirachi blisters had a Glalie Full Art, so maybe my 5th time pulling the same ultra rare back to back, this happened in the past with Kangaskhan Ex, Stoke Charizard Ex, Florges Full Art.

Also sold a couple x4 VS Seekers on eBay recently for about 17-20 dollars each. A couple of my old 3 pack promo blister packs that had no ultras in them had 2 in one blister. Found at least 3 playsets.

Whitefinch

IG: rotomcollector
My 4x Breakthrough booster packs I bought online arrived today and I had amazing luck!

First pack: Full art Mewtwo EX (#157)
Second pack: Florges BREAK (#104)
Third pack: Gengar Holo (#60)
Fourth pack: Gallade Holo (#84)

I already had the Florges Break and Gengar Holo but opening those made such a nice change; my luck with Breakthrough has not been the best so I was really happy with these. Yippee!

Water Gym Leader

The Water Tyrant, Johnny
So I bought the secret rare gyarados from ebay and some other breakpoint cards because I decided to buy the cards I wanted rather then spending so much on pack to try and get them. Well went to Walmart the other day saw the pikachu promo with one breakpoint pack and I wanted the pikachu promo so I bought it. Well this was the first and only breakpoint pack I have bought so far and guess what I pulled from it..... Secret Rare Gyarados lol after I bought one online. My luck:)

ProZlockie

Meow? Meow.
Recently I got 3 Furious Fists, 3 BREAKpoint, and 2 Roaring Skies packs and had amazing luck. I pulled a FA Fossil Researcher, 2 Seismitoad-EX, Trevenant BREAK, FA M Scizor-EX, SR FA M Gyarados-EX, and a FA Shaymin-EX (my 3rd FA one!). I also bought 10 Plasma Storm packs from Walmart, but only to get 2 Hypnotoxic Lasers and a Virbank City Gym though.

Celty

Somebody you used to know
Got a three pack Breakpoint Umbreon blister today and got a M-Scizor Ex in the first one, got junk on the second and then a Skyla FA *^* I am very happy :3

Celty

Somebody you used to know
Went to target today and got this cube thing they sometimes put, It was in the clearance pile so it was marked down a few bucks and so it was 12 which I thought was great considering it had a Yveltal Ex promo and a Breakthrough pack and a Mega Blastoise toy (That's all that was visible)
It contained:
Mega Blastoise Toy
Yveltal Ex promo
Breakthrough Pack
Call of Legends Pack
2 Holos were Pikachu HGSS03 and a Gyarados HGSS Base
Commons were mainly energy cards xD

As for pack pulls I got a Holo Raikou from Breakthrough and a Holo Ho-oh from Call of Legends :3

Hemos

The demonic Shadow Lugia/Mystical Raven Witch
Decided to get a couple of BREAKthrough 3 packs from Asda earlier on (They're currently doing them two for £14, so a decent saving as they're priced at £11 singularly).

Pulled both a FA M Mewtwo Y EX and a Secret FA Mewtwo EX (The one with Meloetta, Haxorus and Zoroark in the background), alongside a RH Parallel City. Really pleased with those pulls, best luck I've had in a while.
CbrO1dmW4AEI3pc.jpg

Kibamaru

Aspiring Trainer
Unboxed a Breakpoint booster.

Pulled 133 unique cards, including 1 Break (Greninja), 5 EX and 2 Full arts.

And lots and lots and lots of Drowzee and Skorupi...so...many...

Maserati777

Aspiring Trainer
I opened a Breakpoint booster box today.

32_zpsi3aeyxjc.jpg

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
My Mythical Pokémon Mew box came in yesterday! :D And I actually got some pretty nice pulls from the Generations packs, too, including:

Vaporeon-EX
Sylveon-EX FA
RH Fire Energy (the pattern looks very nice over the holo background)
Imakuni? Supporter

Plus the super cute Mew promo and a nice pin. I am pleased. :3 €17 is a bit steep of a price for the box, but I still plan on picking one up occasionally for some of my favourite Pokémon.

mattynicklin

Aspiring Trainer
I opened a BreakPoint Elite Trainer box last weekend, out of the 8 packs the best pulls were Trevenant Break, Holo Aegislash, and SR Gyarados EX.

If you want to see, my video is here:

I got last pack luck on the Gyarados.

I just watched that and the pull rates were ridiculous, i know you are guaranteed at least 2 radiant cards by the looks of it. Seeing as i'm going to try and collect all the radiant collection it looks good, however my first 2 packs were terrible for pulls.

best card was probably a froslass.