• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Chandelure-EX / Dragalge

David Novak

NonMeta
Hey Guys. I'm not a very big fan of meta, of course. so I'm always trying to find a new deck, become original. recently someone just handed me a Chandelure-EX. I never see the burn condition so it interested me.

Pokemon:
  • 3 Chandelure-EX Legendary Treasures 77
  • 2 Dragalge Flashfire 71
  • 2 Skrelp Flashfire 44
  • 2 Malamar XY58 Promo
  • 2 Inkay XY 74
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:
  • 2 Lysandre Flashfire 90
  • 3 Professor Sycamore Phantom Forces 101
  • 2 N Noble Victories 92
  • 1 Super Rod BREAKthrough 149
  • 2 Switch Black and White 104
  • 3 Crushing Hammer Kalos Starter Set 34
  • 2 Enhanced Hammer Dark Explorers 94
  • 3 Dimension Valley Phantom Forces 93
  • 3 Hypnotoxic Laser Plasma Storm 123
Energy:
  • 10 Psychic Energy EX Ruby and Sapphire 107
Strategy:

This is a rough draft. This is at least Version 3. The idea: laser the active then Eerie Glow to burn, confusion, and poison. With Dragalge they cannot retreat while poisoned. Switch out the promo Malamar so they always flip Tails. sure there is Keldeo, switch, and escape. To prevent Keldeo you could Lysandre it out then poison lock it. Or i could switch the Valley with Silent Lab to cancel its ability. Then Hammers to stop bench preparing. Be gentle lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Great deck! I would try another Lysandre and see where that takes you! I absolutely love this deck and had one of these at one point!

Of course Im still short a couple of cards. those could be filled up with Acro Bike, Trainers Mail, Battle Compressor, Vs Seeker. Maybe some Team Flare Grunt?

You may want to include some VS Seeker to allow you to recover and reuse discarded Supporters.

Including Virbank City Gym will also boost your poison damage too.

You should add some Muscle band and/or muscle band to have a hit KO on some EX if they flip tails one or 2 times if you have both. My changes I should do:
- 3 dimension valley, wouldn't work with virbank, and you stall them long enough with dragalge/malamar/hammers to have the time for energy attachment.
-1 psychic energy, just to much energy.
+3 virbank city gym
+ 3 muscle band
+ 1 hypnotoxic laser
+ 2 level ball
+ 3 ultra ball
+ 1 professors letter
+ 2 VS seeker
+ 1 Team flare grunt
+ 1 Shaymin EX
+ 2 tool scrapper (float stone Keldeo)
+ 2 head ringer