How to Teach Pokemon

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
For a class for school, I am making a report on pokemon for a class of around 20-30 other kids. What would be the best way to teach all of these kids pokemon in an easy and interactive way. The report is around 15 minutes long, and I can only buy one trainer kit at most.

Thanks, Quaking Punch!

Is it teach how to play or to teach about?
If it teaches how to play what about just printing off cards? Trainer Kits are already made up so they're ideal, and are fairly simple

*Moved from the Beach Life to the TCG Help & Advice as the OP is looking for advice on TCG. ~bbninjas*

I'd recommend using the tutorials found across the official Pokemon.com site.

*Moved from the Beach Life to the TCG Help & Advice as the OP is looking for advice on TCG. ~bbninjas*

I'd recommend using the tutorials found across the official Pokemon.com site.

I have a time limit of 15 minutes. The problem is that the tutorials move slowly. I think my best bet might be that video with Pooka from the Top Cut in it that was posted last year, as it was quick.

I have a time limit of 15 minutes. The problem is that the tutorials move slowly. I think my best bet might be that video with Pooka from the Top Cut in it that was posted last year, as it was quick.

True, true. There is this one, which is by Pooka but was made by the actual company.

Back