Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I'm not a fan of opening videos, but I do like them when it comes to tins because Pokemon doesn't tell you what packs are in them, which is dumb.

Aur-or-us. Enunciate man.

Congrats on the pulls. I don't like that the Aerodactyl-EX box comes with a pack of Furious Fists, but eh. What can you do? I guess you can always hope for a Seismitoad.

Leonhart54

Aspiring Trainer
I'm not a fan of opening videos, but I do like them when it comes to tins because Pokemon doesn't tell you what packs are in them, which is dumb.

Aur-or-us. Enunciate man.

Congrats on the pulls. I don't like that the Aerodactyl-EX box comes with a pack of Furious Fists, but eh. What can you do? I guess you can always hope for a Seismitoad.

Thanks and was too excited and messed up Aurorus :-D!

Maserati777

Aspiring Trainer
I opened a M Aerodactyl Box and also a Mega Blaziken Pin and Mega Swampert Pin blister packs.

The Aerodactyl box had a Chesnaught Break and a Houndoom FA in one pack, which was the first time that happened to me. Unfortunately this is my 4th Chesnaught Break and still can't find Raichu or Zoroark. It also had a Dragonite Ex and a Hoopa Ex, so 3 exs and a Break is pretty good for a promo box, also with my recent purchases of the Pikachu and Hoopa Ex boxes and the M Swampert and M Blaziken boxes being duds, I'm glad this box yielded multiple exs.

The Blaziken pin pack had a Mewtwo Ex and the Swampert had a Kyurem Full Art, which was 1 of 3 full arts I didn't pull in my AO case/didn't own before.

13_zps1esalrow.jpg

14_zpsbw6xuwq6.jpg

ZenHarboredZelphis

Aspiring Trainer
So I ran to the store this morning to buy a few groceries and figured I would buy a single pack and hope to get something good, what I didn't expect was what I got when I opened the pack.

A full art Rayquaza EX with Intensifying Burn and a full art Shaymin Ex, now I thought the rate for EX pulls was one to a pack at the most if not at all, but two full arts in the one pack? I didn't know what to say and just had to post my pull here.

Unfortunatly I can't upload pictures of them or I would... :(

Purrloin

There's an extremely rare chance that a factory error occurred. However, the more likely scenario is that they are fakes. If you could find a way to post a picture, we could help confirm their authenticity.

Otherwise, try describing them a bit. In particular, what does the holo pattern look like?

ZenHarboredZelphis

Aspiring Trainer
There's an extremely rare chance that a factory error occurred. However, the more likely scenario is that they are fakes. If you could find a way to post a picture, we could help confirm their authenticity.

Otherwise, try describing them a bit. In particular, what does the holo pattern look like?

shayminEXFA.jpg
They both have this pattern, borrowed my buddies camera and computer to do this.

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod
What exactly is the error here? Does Shaymin have Rayquaza's pattern printed on it?

Do you own the YouTube video the image traces back to? You're kinda implying that you got the image from somewhere, yet at the same time the image belongs to you. :p

Maserati777

Aspiring Trainer
Today I went to Meijer and found some really old, beat uo Machamp and Haxorus 3 packs, the Haxorus holo was upside down.
But since they are 10.99 and since I haven't seen Flashfire 3 packs at Meijers in months I bought them, the first one had a Magnazone Full Art, the other just had 3 non holo rares. I love buying the packs that look like they fell behind a shelf in the stockroom for a year then are just randomly put out on the shelf because I usually end up pulling ultra rares from them including Skyla FA, Shiny Charizard and this full art.

I also noticed some Plasma Blast packs, again haven't seen them in awhile so I bought 4, I pulled a gold Rare Candy. I believe this is the first time I've pulled a secret rare each day in the span of two days. Unfortunately it's not one of the secret rares I needed from the set. But I seem to have a magnetic pull toward secret rares.

Matthew the Fairy Lover

The Lover of everything Fairy
I don't why but I bought this yesterday before League and after I opened it up at the league, I had 3 Mewtwo EX in the Mewtwo deck as 2 were in the front in front of the Mewtwo deckbox. Was that an error in the factory or does the Mewtwo deck come with 3 Mewtwo? That would be unfair if you played the decks against each other?

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
Got a few packs to report on from some recent purchases.

While in the US, I bought a few Pokémon TCG products: 2 BREAKthrough 3-packs (Celebi promo, Sablyeye promo), 1 1-pack checklane blister (Jirachi), 1 Aurorus-EX Box, and one Latios EX tin. 15 packs total and my pulls came out to... 1 EX (Trevenant-EX), 1 holo (Meloetta) and the rest non-holo rares. >_> Really, the promos were the best part, I think. :p I love the Aurorus-EX jumbo. :D

Since I wasn't able to get any BREAKpoint stuff in the US, I ended up ordering some products to be shipped to me at home in Amsterdam: a BREAKpoint ETB and 1 3-pack blister (Umbreon promo). Pulls this time around were MUCH better: 1 Greninja BREAK, 2 EXes (Scizor-EX, Darkrai-EX), 1 FA (M Gyarados EX FA), and 2 holos (Dragalge and Meganium).

Perhaps my luck with English packs has been broken, but only if I buy within the Netherlands? :p I guess we'll put the theory to the test when I get a booster box of Fates Collide later this year; I'm way too excited for that set to only buy Japanese language products. :p

For anyone interested, I didn't get any Generations cards in my packs, just BREAKpoint.

Celty

Somebody you used to know
Got a Breakpoint elite trainer box today and pulled a Mega Gyarados Ex FA, Ho-Oh Ex, Raticate BREAK, 2 Garbodor and a Garchomp. Definitely my best ETB opening. :3

Maserati777

Aspiring Trainer
I recently opened the Umbreon and Pyroar blister packs.

The Umbreon blister had M Gyarados FA, Holo Garbodor and Holo Slowking
The Pyroar blister had Scizor FA and Luxray Break

I've also opened some single packs, about 20 and pulled Espeon Ex, Darkrai Ex and Raticate Break.

Last edited:

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
Mine are still in the mail on their way here, but hopefully they'll be arriving soon, and I'll definitely post my pull rates when they arrive. I also was able to get one of the PokéKyun Premium Collection Sets thanks to a friend in Japan for that awesome Shaymin card. <3

In the meantime, a few people have reported pull information for the set in the News Thread about it here.