Finished Convicted 3 - (Murder/Mystery Roleplaying Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lil, Seir, Togepi, Aulus, Meowstic, Gardevoir, Hedron, and Electivire are alive.
And of the live players, the PB users of Aulus, Meoswtic and Gardevoir are dead instead >.<

I guess we could cheese it and say that since a murder occurred, the shortlist of possible murderers is Seir, Hedron and Electivire. And me and Lil, I guess, but I'm too psychotic to be the murderer and Lil's too cute. Hedron and Electicire were always my top 2 suspects anyway, so I guess it hasn't helped that much :x

I think (to make the game go faster) I will guess Togepi because he left the train (right?) and could be killing anyone anytime... (and I don't like him >.>)

Alright, everyone listen up. Many of the people here don't even go on PokéBeach anymore, and those who are still playing haven't submitted a guess throughout the whole game. Props to @thegrovylekid for being the only person to risk it with a guess. (Even then, you all have NPCs you can man if you guess wrong, soooooo).

Anyways, everyone must submit a guess before Wednesday, February 10, 7:00 p.m. If you don't, nothing will happen to you. If however 4 or less people submit, the game will be terminated. If no one guesses correctly, the game will end with the murderer as the winner.

Alright, everyone listen up. Many of the people here don't even go on PokéBeach anymore, and those who are still playing haven't submitted a guess throughout the whole game. Props to @thegrovylekid for being the only person to risk it with a guess. (Even then, you all have NPCs you can man if you guess wrong, soooooo).

Anyways, everyone must submit a guess before Wednesday, February 10, 7:00 p.m. If you don't, nothing will happen to you. If however 4 or less people submit, the game will be terminated. If no one guesses correctly, the game will end with the murderer as the winner.

You shouldn't go and discuss with each other to not choose the same person, either - I'd say this is a bit unfair. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back