Episode XY100 Pokémon Showcase Discussion (Contains Spoilers)

Team Rocket Fan

Team Rocket Lover and Humble Katy Cat!
Jessie won her first Princess Key! Really, when I listened to the song playing during Serena's performance I was sure she would get it but I got really excited and it was really sudden that Jessie won. Really, the creators did this episode great and sudden.

Sentret_C

Aspiring Trainer
Yeah that's totally a surprise and I love it!
I was saying "Wow, everyone's performance looks great" but never imagined Jessie would won. It's a smart ending of the story telling kids to belive in themselves and never to cheat, and on the other hand success is never so easy.
And yes, team rocket is always working so hard, they deserve it and more. They had a more lively performance in the indigo series, too.

Team Rocket Fan

It was a great technique to make the viewers go like "wow, I didn't expect that". And yes, it gave a message.

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
I'm so glad Jessie finally won one. Good job, girl. <3 Can't wait to finally check out this episode since I'm so out of date. :p

Team Rocket Fan

I'm so glad Jessie finally won one. Good job, girl. <3 Can't wait to finally check out this episode since I'm so out of date. :p
I'm not sure if it has aired in English yet. I watch them subbed. That's why I added Spoiler Alert in the title.

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
Yeah, I watch either subs or raws too depending on what's available, but I've fallen badly behind. I haven't seen anything since XY93/XYZ1, and I missed quite a few episodes before that one, even... just not enough hours in the day. :p At this point, I probably won't watch all the ones I missed, but this one is at the top of my list. :D