Interesting 'Mythical Pokemon Collection: Mew Box' in February...

since the artwork was referencing the anise, will. The others as well? I'm thinking that the blastoise would look nice curled up in its she'll like that one episode which name slips my mind. Same goes for the venusaur. I think it would be nice to have it standing in front of a tree, with a bunch of ivysaur in front of it with one bulbasaur in the very front. If they do this, rip my wallet

the Pikachu would be from Pokémon Indigo League Episode 39 Pikachu's goodbye I still cry *sniffle*

I really hope that Generations will include the Spirit Links! Fingers crossed!
It doesn't unfortunately. I got a BREAKpoint booster box, and all the packs were mispacked with Generations uncommon instead of BREAKpoint uncommon. I got all of the trainers, and none of them are spirit links.

It doesn't unfortunately. I got a BREAKpoint booster box, and all the packs were mispacked with Generations uncommon instead of BREAKpoint uncommon. I got all of the trainers, and none of them are spirit links.
Well, that's really disappointing. They had the chance to patch M-Charizard/M-Blastoise/M-Venusaur's disadvantage and they didn't.

That art is not a reference to the anime at all. It is on the same vein as the SR Mewtwos and the SR Gyarados from the BREAK sets. They couple the main Pokémon form the set with other semi important ones.

Since this set's theme is gen I, I can see why Magmar and Flareon are there. Probably we will get Electabuzz and Jolteon on Pikachu EX.

they've got this up for pre order on a site called magicmadhouse here in the uk. they seem to have in inhand pictures rather than a stock image. worth saying in description, there is no refrence to the card holder, these guys are normally pretty accurate with there info.
1454668748-68709400.jpg

Wow. Looking awesome! I may pick these up just for the promos :D Again the Generations set does suck but we all know that by now

Again with the figures instead of jumbo cards. T-T

Honestly, there needs to be an easier way for folks to obtain either the figure or the jumbo if it's not available in their country.

Other than that, I really love the art on these new goodies, especially Pikachu and Charizard. I love what they're doing with putting more than one pokemon as the main focus on the card. Hopefully, these won't sell out on their release date like the mythical boxes are doing.... I'd love to get at least 2 of each box, one (or more) to open and one to keep sealed.

Why does the Charizard have a figure, but none of the others?
EDIT: Awww. I like the figures more, though. T^T
EDIT: I know, guys, I read the text. :p

Last edited:
Why does the Charizard have a figure, but none of the others?
EDIT: Awww. I like the figures more, though. T^T
The figure versions for the US haven't been revealed yet. If you look at the names of the Pokemon they are in some language I can't identify.

The gen packs have a few good things in them
Well no set has NOTHING viable. Jolteon ex will surely see play with M-Manectric ex, Glaceon ex, and Regice from AOR. Leafeon and some other cards I think are playable but by others may seem playable are in this set. I just meant overall the set is half reprints. :(

Back