Mythical Pokemon Distributions Each Month, New R/B 3DS Bundle

Maybe they'll give us Volcanion at the end of that big distibution?

We'll see Japan get a Volcanion giveaway for the upcoming movie starring Volcanion. Perhaps, maybe, at the end of 2016 we could see something along the lines of a Volcanion Western/European release.

But, I kind of doubt that will happen; but only time will tell.

I pre-ordered the N3dS. I am one of the few people who really like the portability of the standard size 3DS model. This added to the beautiful faceplates really sold me on the console. My 3DS is needing an upgrade, and because of how much I have been using it lately this was a no brainer. Also Nintendo has said recently that the 3DS isn't going away anytime soon.

Also I like that they are doing this because it gives kids the opportunity to catch some of their favorite pokemon without being at a Toys R Us during a month period 4 years ago, or owning a pre-order only gamecube bonus disc.

Yay, the nearest shop that distributes Mew is 1327 km (825 miles) away from me. *facepalm* Why can't all the distributions be online?

Yay, the nearest shop that distributes Mew is 1327 km (825 miles) away from me. *facepalm* Why can't all the distributions be online?

Same . But my luck even worst . All of Pokemon event never happen in my country . I can't enter any Pokemon event to get any special Pokemon .

All I can is to play online with wifi battle . The lastest event i can join is ...''2016 International Challenge January '' via wifi . How lucky I am . LOL

I heard a rumor that the Mythical Pokemon Distribution Event for this year got cancelled in the U.S. and you can only download them on ORAS at GameStop, is this true?

I heard a rumor that the Mythical Pokemon Distribution Event for this year got cancelled in the U.S. and you can only download them on ORAS at GameStop, is this true?

Definitely not. I got a download code from Gamestop and successfully managed to download a Mew into my copy of Pokemon X.

Did the gamestop's near any of you go with a one per customer policy?

Sadly the ones around me did and I don't know why. They also said there would be digital distributions of Mew as well. Can anyone confirm that?

Back