• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Night March / Bronzong / Bunnelby

Schnellmusic

Aspiring Trainer
This is a basic Night March list - I'm very, very new to Night March and new to meta-calling in general. I haven't taken this list to cities or anything big, but I've done very well against the owners of polished decks that have won local cities. Again, this list is basic, but I'm not 100% convinced on a few of my choices.
Here's my current list to start:

Pokémon: 17
  • 1 Bunnelby PRC
  • 2 Shaymin-EX
  • 4 Joltik
  • 4 Lampent
  • 4 Pumpkaboo
  • 1 Bronzor BKT
  • 1 Bronzong PHF
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 36
  • 4 Professor Sycamore
  • 2 Lysandre
  • 1 Judge
  • 1 Hex Maniac
  • 1 Teammates
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 4 Trainer's Mail
  • 4 Battle Compressor
  • 3 VS Seeker
  • 3 Muscle Band
  • 2 Float Stone
  • 2 Acro Bike
  • 1 Town Map
  • 1 Switch
  • 3 Dimension Valley
Energy: 7
  • 4 Double Colorless Energy
  • 3 Metal Energy
Strategy:

I'm not happy with the low count of Acro Bike, but I don't see most players using it in Night March lately, anyway. So that could be 2 empty spots. Also, 3 VS Seeker is odd, yet I've never come across a time where I needed another. I've heard good things about Buddy-Buddy Rescue, (and the possible synergy with Battle Compresser - Shaymin into Buddy-Buddy) but if I get to the point that I need to recover things from the discard pile, I have Bunnelby anyway, and that will get me a DCE and a marcher (which I will always use Teammates for the next turn for a free kill after they take out Bunnelby).

I've tested Feebas/Milotic a lot, and while it is definitely better than Bunnelby, that takes up a lot more spots, and don't forget about starting on a single Feebas...

If any experienced Night Marchers could take a look, that'd be fantastic.

This is identical to my NM list. I've got two LC wins and multiple top cuts this year with this list! :D

I have tried:
-2 Acro Bike

+1 VS Seeker
+1 Buddy-Buddy Rescue

It didn't seem like I needed either of those. I like Acro Bike, I just don't like the possibility of discarding a DCE or a Shaymin off of an Acro Bike. Unfortunately there aren't many more cards to fit in here. Maybe another Bronzong line? I would do some testing.

Just wondering... Why Bunnelby with this deck? If anything, a Combee/Vespiquen combo would fit better.

Just wondering... Why Bunnelby with this deck? If anything, a Combee/Vespiquen combo would fit better.
Vespiquen/Night March is absolutely garbage. Deck is super clogged and you have no techs or anything.

Bunnelby is so good because you can Metal Links an energy to it, then when a marcher dies and you can't set up a kill that turn, you use Bunnelby to get two DCE, or a DCE and a marcher back into your deck. You can attack twice. And then when your opponent kills the Bunnelby (or Bronzong - whatever else you have on your bench) you use Teammates and grab a DCE and an attacker, (you should have had a bench sitter with a Float Stone if they didn't knock out Bunnelby) retreat into the new attacker, and there's your free kill. It's a lot better than it sounds, and I use it every game.

Also, adding BREAKPoint into the mix, taking out two Acro Bikes and Bunnelby/Trainer's Mail for three Time Puzzles gives you ridiculous synergy with Teammates. Teammates for two Time Puzzles, use them to get two cards from your discard pile into your hand.

With a Brigette you should have all your Joltik's out. Or discard them with battle compressor and run buddy-buddy rescue to get them back.

Back